Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Remstar pro2 with C flex
Remstar pro2 with C flex
Hi all, I have Remstar pro2 with C flex. On startup it displays E 24 on the screen and I am unable to do anything with it. Buttons flash but do not respond. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Remstar pro2 with C flex
Hi Rob,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Did you try unplugging it and plugging it back in and see if that changed anythihg?
Hang in there and someone will have a suggestion or two.
Best of luck getting your machine straightened out.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Trish. Yes, tried several times to no avail. Thanks for the welcome and encouraging message. Kind regards, Rob
Post Reply Post Reply
if you go to docstoc and search for "remstar auto c-flex pro 2 warrantypmd", you will find a service manual. Don't know if this is for the pro 2 or not, but it lists error code E24, and states that the machine has to be "recalibrated, replace main PCA."

hope this helps...

Jeez, had to edit this three times----guess its past my bedtime.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-20-2013, 11:23 PM)grumpycat Wrote: if you go to docstoc and search for "remstar auto c-flex pro 2 warrantypmd", you will find a service manual. Don't know if this is for the pro 2 or not, but it lists error code E24, and states that the machine has to be "recalibrated, replace main PCA."

hope this helps...

Jeez, had to edit this three times----guess its past my bedtime.

Thanks heaps, will check it out now. Hope you had a good sleep. Kind regards, Rob
Thanks heaps, will check it out now. Hope you had a good sleep. Kind regards, Rob
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Rob! You're in the right place!

Welcome
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 384 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Remstar -> DS 1(new foam) mw1655 0 253 11-29-2023, 05:54 AM
Last Post: mw1655
  Remstar pro m series two beeps how can I reset? cantgettosleep 2 1,053 05-21-2023, 10:31 AM
Last Post: cantgettosleep
  Remstar plus self diagnosis setting? Sleepyjake 0 454 02-10-2023, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Sleepyjake
  Time Setting on Remstar TASleep 2 442 01-27-2023, 05:11 PM
Last Post: TASleep
  Remstar Auto M Series "Service Required" msgill59 24 36,234 01-08-2023, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need instructions for pressure adjustment REMSTAR CHOICE M367500E John Dale 1 686 03-25-2022, 02:21 AM
Last Post: John Dale

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.