Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] ResMed S9 Autoset ResScan Detail and Summary results
ResMed S9 Autoset ResScan Detail and Summary results
I have been using my APAP device for 40 nights. The ResScan software shows from the data downloaded from the SD card Summary results and Detailed graphical results for the first 30 nights. For nights 31 to 40 only the Summary results are shown. Is this normal?
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Cousins
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed S9 Autoset ResScan Detail and Summary results
Yes its normal. The SD store 30 days of detailed data and 7 days of flow data
Detailed data written directly on the card (not stored by the machine), important to download at least once a week so not to loose any detailed data otherwise its lost and not recoverable
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-12-2014, 07:17 PM)zonk Wrote: Yes its normal. The SD store 30 days of detailed data and 7 days of flow data
Detailed data written directly on the card (not stored by the machine), important to download at least once a week so not to loose any detailed data otherwise its lost and not recoverable

I am tired today but wouldn't days 11 through 40 show detailed data and days 1 through 10 show summary data and days 34 through 40 include flow data? My brain is tired so I could be really wrong.
Post Reply Post Reply
It sound topsy-turvy to me
http://www.s9morecomfort.com/s9morecomfo...ement.html

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-12-2014, 07:48 PM)zonk Wrote: It sound topsy-turvy to me

I dunno. I guess I was thinking that the SD card would store the most current detailed data and flow info. Anyway, I should know better than try to reason through something like that when I am tired.Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-12-2014, 09:30 PM)me50 Wrote: I guess I was thinking that the SD card would store the most current detailed data and flow info.

Yes, (if not using a model with Escape in its name) the ResMed S9 card will contain its most recent 7 days of high rate data, 30 days of detailed data and 365 days statistical summary data.

The machine itself only keeps the most recent 365 days of statistical summary data.
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-12-2014, 06:18 PM)welshmike Wrote: Is this normal?

Hi welshmike, welcome to the forum!

It looks to me like your post included only the icons instead of the actual ResScan and/or SleepyHead reports.

If you had intended to include a ResScan and/or SleepyHead report for comment, you might want to try again to post one of the reports.

Take care,
-- Vaughn
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Unlike ResScan which shows summary data if detailed data is missing, SleepyHead need all data (summary and detailed data) otherwise would show "no data" for the days detailed data is missing ... that is my experience

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you zonk.

I have downloaded every day and am concerned that when I give the SD card to my respiratory consultant on 23 January for her review she will only see the summary because the details are not on the card now.
However the details are stored on my laptop in the ResScan's Patient folder so I'll give her a copy of that folder.
(01-12-2014, 07:17 PM)zonk Wrote: Yes its normal. The SD store 30 days of detailed data and 7 days of flow data

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks again zonk.

I had been looking for that type of information but never guessed that it was on the web page you kindly posted.

(01-12-2014, 07:48 PM)zonk Wrote: It sound topsy-turvy to me

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 26 488 1 hour ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 535 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 124 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 133 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  ResMed S9 AutoSet and OSCAR - Help Appreciated Slippy 12 487 03-16-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Slippy
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 184 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 160 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.