Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] ResMed S9 non-volatile memory questions
ResMed S9 non-volatile memory questions
I use a ResMed S9 AutoSet machine. My provider is having trouble getting compliance data from my machine. To make a long story shorter, I know there is data in my machine that is not visible on the SD card. I can see reports (day, week, month, 3 months, etc.) with the SD card removed from the machine! When I send the data from the SD card to my equipment supplier, they can not see the required data. Does anyone know how to get ALL DATA from the machine onto the SD card?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed S9 non-volatile memory questions
As soon as you put the card in, it copies the data over. If the card was not in there while you slept, it doesn't keep some of the data but does have the hours used and AHI.

Have you tried a different card? Or reformat the one you have? If they have issues with compliance, take the machine in to them so they can directly see it.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
welcome to the board
you,re saying ... you can see the data on the machine but no data on the card
check the card inserted in the machine all the way ... the machine write data on the card
you can download ResScan and check for yourself

Post Reply Post Reply
There's something screwy with the way it writes data to the card. If possible, leave the card in 24 hours and see if it shows up.

You might also try getting another 2 GB SD card and sticking it in the machine. The S9 will probably ask to format the card, let it do so.

What do you mean by "send the data from your card to the supplier? Are you sending the SD card, or are you trying to e-mail it? ResMed does some screwy, non-standard things with the data storage on the card, so it might not work if you try to e-mail it.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Also make sure the "Lock" on the SD Card is in the unlocked space. Welcome to the Forum!
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi kiachini and WELCOME! to the forum.!
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Juniper's questions juniper 4 66 1 hour ago
Last Post: juniper
  New - so many questions Matsu1 4 228 02-25-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  A few questions!! Iceracer 2 298 01-19-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Iceracer
  Need Help. Many Questions wkennedy 6 439 12-31-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: wkennedy
  Switch to memory foam cushion? Toddsims 4 495 12-28-2023, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  My treatment fun. Questions. robbob2112 15 1,542 10-26-2023, 10:19 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
Question Resmed Airsense 11 SD Card questions. R Leslie Van Winkle 7 4,406 10-14-2023, 05:56 AM
Last Post: krsattler

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.