Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset data
Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset data
Hi All,

I have just started using a Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset as an upgrade from my old S8 Autoscore II.
So far so good, but early days yet into the trial.

I installed sleepyhead (Windows version) and plugged the SD card which was automatically detected by Sleepyhead.

After saying yes to the download the program hangs and eventually crashes (blows away).

Has anybody else had any experience with Sleepyhead and Airsense 10?

The Sleepyhead version I installed is
SleepyHead-20140623-Win32-0.9.6-testbuild-Qt5.3.0-BrokenGL-WinXP

Cheers
Steve
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset data
Welcome to the forum, stevef
SH is not yet ready for A10, Mark is working on it
Have you tried ResScan?
Post Reply Post Reply
The new version 5.1 of ResScan supports the new AirSense 10 machines.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

Instructions are in the above link on how to download ResScan for free.

JediMark is working on a new version of SleepyHead currently. Hopefully in this next version or the next update, SleepyHead will support the new AirSense 10 machines. A lot of folks like SleepyHead better than ResScan.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi All,

Thanks for the info on SleepyHead.
I downloaded the latest ResScan and it works like a charm.

On another note I noticed a low level (not sure how to describe it) Whine/hum that varies with my breathing. I never noticed this noise on my S8 which also had EPR enabled at level 2.

Is this normal for the Airsense 10?

Steve
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-04-2014, 01:47 AM)stevef Wrote: Hi All,

Thanks for the info on SleepyHead.
I downloaded the latest ResScan and it works like a charm.

On another note I noticed a low level (not sure how to describe it) Whine/hum that varies with my breathing. I never noticed this noise on my S8 which also had EPR enabled at level 2.

Is this normal for the Airsense 10?

Steve
The A10 is new machine, my S9 does the same thing on exhale
I'll let you know about the A10 soon, mine is on the way
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi stevef,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
CONGRATULATIONS on the new machine.
Best of luck to you as you continue CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I had a bit of the hum on my first S9. A white noise generator on a very quiet setting (quieter than a typical window fan) was enough to drown it out. I'll trade you my new (relatively) S9 Autoset for it if you don't like the hum! :-)
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Nick,
Hmmm trade... the machine so far has been great. The noise actually does not bother me, partner seems to be super sensitive to noise at night. I'm sure she will get used to it, either that or I move to another room.
Post Reply Post Reply
Can anyone help please? Just started with the autoset airsense 10 . I would like to see detailed data but cannot get it off the SD card with ResScan 5.1. - it just says 'detailed data not available'. There seems nothing in the clinical settings about recording of details to the card. And nothing on any ResScan window that one can select to download details rather than just a summary. Could this be a function of the storage size of the SD card that comes with the machine? And, despite dire warnings! on a Resmed webpage that say not to replace the SD card with a non-Resmed-approved SD card (whatever that may be...), I am tempted to do just that i.e. a card with more storage. Any advice would be gratefully received, thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-03-2014, 01:04 PM)Asjb Wrote: Can anyone help please? Just started with the autoset airsense 10 . I would like to see detailed data but cannot get it off the SD card with ResScan 5.1. - it just says 'detailed data not available'. There seems nothing in the clinical settings about recording of details to the card. And nothing on any ResScan window that one can select to download details rather than just a summary. Could this be a function of the storage size of the SD card that comes with the machine? And, despite dire warnings! on a Resmed webpage that say not to replace the SD card with a non-Resmed-approved SD card (whatever that may be...), I am tempted to do just that i.e. a card with more storage. Any advice would be gratefully received, thank you.

If it is the same as the S9, so must the setting for the sleep quality is set to "ON"
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 25 470 2 hours ago
Last Post: Old Steve
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,824 8 hours ago
Last Post: her.suit
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 119 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 840 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 168 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 620 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,618 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.