Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset data
RE: Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset data
(12-13-2014, 12:26 AM)cambo100 Wrote: Hi, I have the AirSense 10 and am loving it. Only been using a CPAP for a week but no more falling asleep during the day Smile I tried sleepy head with no success but downloaded ResScan and works a treat but I have the same issue when I try to view detailed data it says its not available.
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to get access to this data? I have done the select all data when downloading etc.
Hello cambo100 and welocme
The model name printed at the bottom (water tank side) below AirSense 10

If by chance say "CPAP" ... CPAP model is not full data machine, just display hours and AHI
No detailed data on SD card, no central apnea detection and most importantly does not report leak rate

Elite, AutoSet, AutoSet 4Her are proper data capable machines

AirSense 10 CPAP slightly better than the brick S9 Escape but nevertheless still a brick
In US, not much price difference between brick and AutoSet but in Australia can be colossal
Post Reply Post Reply
ok thanks and yes its a "brick", but a least i'm getting a good nights sleep
I did notice after looking at the bottom that it is made in Australia and yet it is cheaper for me to purchase from the states???
Post Reply Post Reply
Im experiencing the same thing but I get the message 'compliance data only' in sleepyhead. Did you every resolve this issue? How?

(10-03-2014, 01:04 PM)Asjb Wrote: Can anyone help please? Just started with the autoset airsense 10 . I would like to see detailed data but cannot get it off the SD card with ResScan 5.1. - it just says 'detailed data not available'. There seems nothing in the clinical settings about recording of details to the card. And nothing on any ResScan window that one can select to download details rather than just a summary. Could this be a function of the storage size of the SD card that comes with the machine? And, despite dire warnings! on a Resmed webpage that say not to replace the SD card with a non-Resmed-approved SD card (whatever that may be...), I am tempted to do just that i.e. a card with more storage. Any advice would be gratefully received, thank you.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-20-2015, 09:31 AM)rstaylor27577 Wrote: Im experiencing the same thing but I get the message 'compliance data only' in sleepyhead. Did you every resolve this issue? How?

Hi rstaylor27577

Do you get efficacy data (AHI, leak, etc..) displayed on the LCD sleep report?
If not, get into the clinical menu and set "Essentials" to "Plus"

I suggest ask for the clinical manual (available via Email), will teach you everything you need to know about A10
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

AirSense 10 setup information and picture http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-airsens...setup-info
Post Reply Post Reply
[quote='rstaylor27577' pid='114218' dateline='1432132261']
Im experiencing the same thing but I get the message 'compliance data only' in sleepyhead. Did you every resolve this

Hello rstaylor,
I'm sorry, I can't help, I wish I could. The Rescan full data just arrived one morning! (spooky...) and I have always had full data downloading into Sleepyhead and have no idea what settings you need to achieve this.

However, my then-doctor was supremely uninterested in any information - refused to look at my selection of charts and my SD card, she just wanted the single page 6 month summary provided by the technician. Which is probably why I continued with rather disappointing AHIs...

I'm sure that someone will answer you usefully soon - it's probably? something that needs changing in the Clinical Menu of your machine
Post Reply Post Reply
Try a different SD card. maybe one is bad. Others here know more about the data side than I do.
Make sure you have the clinician manual downloaded and read it too.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 27 507 1 hour ago
Last Post: Old Steve
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,866 Yesterday, 11:41 AM
Last Post: her.suit
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 125 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 845 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 169 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,646 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.