Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Resmed airsense 10
Resmed airsense 10
Hello. I have been using the Resmed air sense 10 for a couple of months now after upgrading from the S9 which I had given to me. I have downloaded the most current version of SleepHead. My problem is that it only shows a summary of the data and previously I could see diagrams and graphs etc showing each episode and event. The details screen has a notation that reads 'only limited information is available'. Is there something I am doing wrong with SleepHead or do I need to change a setting on the machine?
Still getting used to this whole thing!???
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed airsense 10
Make sure you're using Sleepyhead version 0.9.8.1-testing.

Here is the link if you don't have the most current version:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/sleepyh...=directory
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello

Yes that is definitely the version I downloaded and have retrieved the data from.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-02-2015, 06:21 PM)not a good look Wrote: Is there something I am doing wrong with SleepHead or do I need to change a setting on the machine?
Still getting used to this whole thing!???
I don't know about SH but there is "Essentials" setting in the clinical menu when set to "Plus", the sleep report display additional data on the LCD screen. I have no idea if that is relevant to SH or not, also ensure when you insert the card in the machine, a message pop up on the screen and say "Preparing SD card, do not remove power or your card" and the SD card red light flashes

Welcome to Apnea Board

Post Reply Post Reply
G'day Not a good look, welcome to Apnea Board.

Which model Airsense do you have? The base Airsense 10 CPAP only returns the most basic data ( like the old S9 Esape).
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the air sense 10 for her.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have checked the settings and essentials is set to plus and quite a lot of data appears on the lcd screen each day.
Thank you for your replies so far.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-02-2015, 06:49 PM)not a good look Wrote: I have the air sense 10 for her.

Do you mean the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her?

If so, it should be fully data capable.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-02-2015, 06:49 PM)not a good look Wrote: I have the air sense 10 for her.
Have you tried ResScan 5.1 but does not work with Mac
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello Zonk - unfortunately I cannot try Rescan as I have a mac computer. Is there some other software I can download in order to use ResScan on a Mac that you know of please?

Hello archangle
I have the Resmed air sense 10 auto set for her and I thought I should be able to see all of the data on SleepyHead but it is only a summary like I can get on the machine itself Sad

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 24 447 28 minutes ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,808 5 hours ago
Last Post: her.suit
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,616 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,805 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 228 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,184 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.