Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Resmed error message
Resmed error message
Hi we bought a resmed machine s9 we have a error message "check 30/90 peer suppply full insert connector" eveything is plugged. Can anyone confirm how many pins the there plugs have? This one has 2 look so like a 3rd one Is broken.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed error message
Yep supposed to have 3.

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
Three pins, two fat and one skinny.
Check power supply label to see if it's a 90 Watt supply.  They make a 30 Watt; but it cannot be used with a humidifier.
Should be world Voltage and frequency.  
Oz is 240 Volt, 50 Hertz.

[Image: GSB248_2.jpg]
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Karlo - Welcome

There are two power supplies for the S9. One is a 30 watt (I think) and a 90 watt version.  The 30 watt is designed to be used with the S9 without a humidifier.  The 90 watt is designed to be used with the H5i humidifier and a ClimateLine heated hose, if you desire. The plug has 3 pins and has a built-in resistor that tells the S9 which supply is connected.  It sounds like somebody tried to customize yours, for lack of a better description.   Replacement power supplies are readily available.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ye can you send a pic of your plug pls?
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-22-2017, 06:17 PM)Karlo Wrote: Ye can you send a pic of your plug pls?

justMongo has one in his post, he edited it and may have added it after you saw it, it looks just like mine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Karlo,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hopefully, you are able to get a power supply, they are available at online CPAP stores, take a look at the suppliers list at the top of the page.
Good luck with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Crimson Nape,
Do you perhaps know what the value of the internal resistor should be? I'm getting the same error message and thought I'd check the voltages and they look Ok both on the power adapter and inside on the circuit board post the connector 24V power and 3.2 V control pin. The resistance of the control pin is showing 2.85K.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Kind regards
Vimo
Post Reply Post Reply
The best I can provide is a link to this thread and an image.
Link: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid164914

Thanks to sdb7802, here is an image
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2528]
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-02-2021, 02:14 AM)vimo1970 Wrote: Hi Crimson Nape,
Do you perhaps know what the value of the internal resistor should be? I'm getting the same error message and thought I'd check the voltages and they look Ok both on the power adapter and inside on the circuit board post the connector 24V power and 3.2 V control pin. The resistance of the control pin is showing 2.85K.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Kind regards
Vimo

From something on the internet seems it's supposed to be 2.7K. Would have thought the 2.85K I am measuring is close enough but maybe that is an issue. Will try and change this and see if it solves the issue
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 6 7,284 03-30-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Ron LI
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 402 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596
Gross DreamStation Error Front Panel drouou 2 232 02-10-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: drouou
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,873 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Error 1 Rafael Bezerra 1 365 12-20-2023, 09:00 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] Resvent iBreeze 25STA error code: 609 Mic0228 0 844 09-24-2023, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Mic0228
  [CPAP] Philips Dreamstation 2 Message gq1234 3 2,546 09-04-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: StratCat48

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.