Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

REMStar BiPAP AutoSV Advanced
REMStar BiPAP AutoSV Advanced
Hello, everyone....

I have the above referenced automatic BiLevel servo-vent machine with practically no hours on it. (literally like new, I paid almost nothing for it). I would like to set this up to be my back-up machine, as an automatic bi-level, and without using the servo-vent feature (I do not have central apneas to speak of).

Does anyone know if there is a clinician's manual around that would show me how to set this machine up? (Yes, I know it is older, but it should be fine for a back-up machine)

Thanks for your assistance. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: REMStar BiPAP AutoSV Advanced
G'day Warmbear. have you checked the link to "CPAP Setup Manuals" at the top of the screen? There are a number of Respironics AutoSV machines listed, but I don't know for sure if yours is among them.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, DeepBreathing... I believe that I found the correct set up manual on that page... Smile

I will more comfortable with a back-up machine on stand-by, (we have already set up another previously owned Auto BiPAP machine for my wife to have for a back up).

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi my name is George I've had the above DS960 for 4 yrs. this past August and about ready to give up. When I fist stated with the machine, it worked fine and i couldn't wait to go to bed and get a good night sleep a few months later the audio alarm started to go off every night 3 or 4 times I filled the humidifier with water,changed the filters and the coil also the mask. did not help i took it back to the tech who said it was set correct and said he turned off the audio sounds. that was not true. I think the pressure is set to high and would like to turn off the audio signals beep beep beep,beepbeep three times 4 or 5 times a night. I can't seem to understand the manuals enough to do it myself as long as the audio is turned off i can deal with the pressure. CAN ANYONE HELP.
down to my last beep
ThanksSleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 249 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 367 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  AutoSV data interpretation assistance needed PappaJoe 21 687 02-11-2024, 09:38 AM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  DreamStation 2 Advanced Provider ManualIII Clay L 2 266 01-28-2024, 08:03 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  bipap Innisfree 2 421 12-12-2023, 07:00 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Remstar -> DS 1(new foam) mw1655 0 251 11-29-2023, 05:54 AM
Last Post: mw1655
  [CPAP] BiPAP / AutoSV with largest possible water container FHTC 3 346 11-11-2023, 11:23 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.