Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] S9 Auto
Good Day
I sometimes take a nap at noon for about an hour.
But when I go to bed at night and arise in the morning,I noticed that my nap time has been added onto my sleep time giving me an incorrect reading.
Is there an adjustment or a reset available for this unit?
Val
Post Reply Post Reply
IMO, it's not incorrect. It is supposed to add in your noon session.
The only reset will erase all patient data.

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
The machine views everything in 24hr groups. From noon to noon. The "noon" is whatever the clock says on the machine.

The only way to see what your data was for that night, minus the nap, is to use SleepyHead software then turn off the dataset for the nap. This is done in the left hand sidebar, down at the bottom. Just click the session you want to "turn off". It will then only display the data for the remaining session(s).

However, this is for viewing purposes only. The data is still there. It is still on the card and on the machine.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirSense 10 auto for Her versus airsense S10 auto car54 1 280 09-28-2017, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Dreamstation Auto - Auto Start Takes a While littlefatcat 8 643 06-17-2017, 01:47 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  [Equipment] S10 Auto vs Dream Machine auto silversnore 13 1,393 02-23-2017, 11:57 AM
Last Post: leadslinger
  airsense10 auto cpap(for him) VS DreamStation Auto CPAP DSX500T11 w/HT humid rookiepom 5 2,024 10-09-2016, 07:52 AM
Last Post: stephennic
Ohmy Resmed S9 auto vs Airsense 10 auto sleepyonpar1 6 1,109 08-11-2016, 09:10 PM
Last Post: zonk
  Dreamstation auto or Resmed S9 auto? Ockrocket 13 1,549 08-04-2016, 11:09 PM
Last Post: stephennic
Question Auto CPAP settings vs Auto BiPAP settings thasan26 1 1,078 05-06-2016, 02:32 PM
Last Post: robysue