Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] S9 Auto
S9 Auto
Good Day
I sometimes take a nap at noon for about an hour.
But when I go to bed at night and arise in the morning,I noticed that my nap time has been added onto my sleep time giving me an incorrect reading.
Is there an adjustment or a reset available for this unit?
Val
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 Auto
IMO, it's not incorrect. It is supposed to add in your noon session.
The only reset will erase all patient data.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 Auto
The machine views everything in 24hr groups. From noon to noon. The "noon" is whatever the clock says on the machine.

The only way to see what your data was for that night, minus the nap, is to use SleepyHead software then turn off the dataset for the nap. This is done in the left hand sidebar, down at the bottom. Just click the session you want to "turn off". It will then only display the data for the remaining session(s).

However, this is for viewing purposes only. The data is still there. It is still on the card and on the machine.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 583 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 596 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Breas Z2 Auto Portable Auto-CPAP Machine Package kbingel 9 2,999 08-18-2023, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Txgeodigger
  auto turn on is off? (oooh, auto turn on...!) hegel 10 2,216 05-23-2020, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Dreamstation Auto SV VS Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV auto EPAP RLSdss 3 1,836 12-20-2019, 09:54 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  How to go from Fixed to Auto Pressure - Dreamstation CPAP Auto pumpkin 2 1,195 11-04-2019, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ResMed AirSense 10 [how to turn auto/on auto/off feature off?] IsrvChrist 3 19,511 05-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Big Guy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.