Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] SD card on Airsense 10
I currently use a Resmed S8 VPAP and use ResScan to download data. I am looking to update to a Resmed Airsense 10 and note that they us an SD card. Can you tell me if I can use ResScan itch the SD card using a normal card reader. Regards Peterd
Post Reply Post Reply
the SD card is just a plain old SD card, any reader will do.
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day Peterd, welcome to Apnea Board. Yes, ResScan will read the data from the SD card in an Airsense 10. The machine should be supplied with a card already installed, otherwise any old SD card (eg from a camera shop) will do the trick. Don't fall for Resmed trying to pass off their specially branded cards for twenty bucks, either.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

I use an Airsense 10 and I was able to read the data just by plugging the SD card into the SD card slot on my laptop and download it in ResScan.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Peterd,
WELCOME! to the forum,! and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-21-2015, 11:35 PM)Peterd Wrote: I currently use a Resmed S8 VPAP and use ResScan to download data. I am looking to update to a Resmed Airsense 10 and note that they us an SD card. Can you tell me if I can use ResScan itch the SD card using a normal card reader. Regards Peterd

Thank you for the help and best wishes. Regards Peter
Post Reply Post Reply

I found that the SD card reader on my circa 2009 desktop will not recognize the card from my Airsense10. However, my laptop card reader has no problem reading the same card.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Resmed Airsense 10 SD card fitmart 11 552 10-01-2017, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Anaja09
  AirSense 10 auto for Her versus airsense S10 auto car54 1 230 09-28-2017, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ResMed AirSense 10--SD data card? Agabaga 40 2,542 08-25-2017, 09:32 PM
Last Post: NotADr
  [Equipment] How to move data to new machine/sd card (Airsense 10) ac110 2 357 04-13-2017, 12:28 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet APAP vs ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her SingerWang 11 1,259 04-04-2017, 12:07 AM
Last Post: JamesW
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 31 33,885 03-14-2017, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirSense 10 SD card data zonk 11 4,025 01-13-2017, 06:32 AM
Last Post: JohnMicelli