Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Service Required Error Codes - Inner Workings of a CPAP machine
RE: Service Required Error Codes - Inner Workings of a CPAP machine
Thanks for the code listing.

On another forum someone said that the ER 15 on his Goodnight 420e was fixed when he replaced the battery.  Soldering gun required.

Sounds like an easy fix to try.  If it's a standard battery, any computer shop can do it--heck I could do it if I were home.  Anybody know what battery it takes?  Q was asked on the other forum,  but no answer.

I'm on the road in Europe w/o time to mess around.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed Cellular Service nadprok 3 313 8 hours ago
Last Post: greatunclebill
  Which Travel CPAP Machine should I get? + a few other questions WWu777 30 1,180 Yesterday, 12:12 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Question [Equipment] SmartStart not starting and "Tube blocked" error fasantana 11 522 10-21-2020, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Dream Station SD Card data - copy error goldpt 30 340 10-21-2020, 07:45 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  How to perfectly set up your cpap machine, the best set up, best adjustment pressure Omercpap 15 399 10-20-2020, 12:52 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Seeking the service plug in modules and software for Phillips ASV machines racprops 1 64 10-19-2020, 11:00 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  cpap machine records apneas while I am still awake Ms. B 2 145 10-08-2020, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.