Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Setting correct Date/time on ResMed S9 Autoset
RE: Setting correct Date/time on ResMed S9 Autoset
(12-27-2012, 12:13 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: You can set the clock without losing data.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._the_clock

5 Thank you! Worked perfectly, no loss and correct time! Great-info
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
I reset the clock on my ResMed S9 after seeing my doctor. I was afraid someone would notice and balk, because I was still in compliance trial. My doctor said go for it. My clock was only off about an hour, but I needed to change it to a time which would not bisect my sleeping hours as had been the case because I am a night person. Worked like a charm, never heard a peep from my DME - don't know if they even have a way to notice.

A few days later, I got a call from the DME - I was at 80% compliance at 30 days and could get rid of my modem. Yay! That was driving me nuts - knowing they could watch my every move in real time if they wanted. So I took that sucker off the minute I got off the phone. That is one less stress on my sleep routine!
To sleep; perchance to dream...
[Image: resmedforher.gif]
[Image: Sleepwellpink1_zps36e39dba.gif]
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-29-2012, 02:56 AM)renatae Wrote: I reset the clock on my ResMed S9 after seeing my doctor. I was afraid someone would notice and balk, because I was still in compliance trial. My doctor said go for it. My clock was only off about an hour, but I needed to change it to a time which would not bisect my sleeping hours as had been the case because I am a night person. Worked like a charm, never heard a peep from my DME - don't know if they even have a way to notice.

A few days later, I got a call from the DME - I was at 80% compliance at 30 days and could get rid of my modem. Yay! That was driving me nuts - knowing they could watch my every move in real time if they wanted. So I took that sucker off the minute I got off the phone. That is one less stress on my sleep routine!

Good for you! Nice to sleep when no little robot is paying attention!Too-funny
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
LOL, thanks, Tim! It sure is a weight off my shoulders, although half the time I feel like someone is watching anyway! I sent that little tattle-tale off today - got the return box yesterday and wasted no time returning it!

Reminds me of that Alan Parsons Project song -
"I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you
I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools
I can cheat you blind
And I don't need to see any more
To know that
I can read your mind, I can read your mind."
To sleep; perchance to dream...
[Image: resmedforher.gif]
[Image: Sleepwellpink1_zps36e39dba.gif]
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-04-2013, 02:43 PM)renatae Wrote: LOL, thanks, Tim! It sure is a weight off my shoulders, although half the time I feel like someone is watching anyway! I sent that little tattle-tale off today - got the return box yesterday and wasted no time returning it!

Reminds me of that Alan Parsons Project song -
"I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you
I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools
I can cheat you blind
And I don't need to see any more
To know that
I can read your mind, I can read your mind."
At least they can't read your sleep habits anymore!!! Glad it worked out!
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
Where do I get the manual mentioned in the following post? I have the same problem only worse. My ResMed S9 is set one year in the future and I get this error message when I try to change it to 2015. There has to be a way to set the date and time back. Thanks!!

According to the clinician's manual, "If you set a new date or time that occurs in the past then an ‘Invalid date/time, data exists for this period’ message is displayed. Before this change can be made, erase the compliance data – available under the Configuration menu." This is on page 19 if you want to request the manual from Apnea Board and look it up yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 17 342 Yesterday, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 201 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,416 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 105 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 148 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
  ResMed S9 AutoSet and OSCAR - Help Appreciated Slippy 12 467 03-16-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Slippy
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 614 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.