Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Side-sleeper pillows
Funny, I figured out the 90-degree thing with my two pillows. Helps a lot, but I am still interested in trying a PaPillow.
Post Reply Post Reply
I ended up getting a one of the CPAP pillows and use it off and on. I find it a little firm (which is why I don't use it all the time), but the cut-outs seem to work as intended for me when I am using it.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-06-2014, 01:10 PM)Clementine Wrote: Funny, I figured out the 90-degree thing with my two pillows. Helps a lot, but I am still interested in trying a PaPillow.

What is the 90 degree thing with 2 pillows? I guess that I missed somewhere along the line.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Edit: OK got it. I wasn't trying to be lazy-just thought the 90 degree thing was in another thread.
Post Reply Post Reply

I use my FF with a Tempurpedic pillow of the ordinary rectangular shape. I don't have trouble with leaks because of this pillow, and in fact it sometimes helps me "beat" a leak into submission by pressing the mask into the pillow. The 90-degree idea with two pillows sounds like a workable solution too, so I'd suggest trying that first as two regular pillows will be cheaper than a top-of-the-line memory foam pillow like mine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Making my own CPAP pillow - If anyone has done something similar please let me know, I am hoping this works.

I am going to attack a too-thick-for-me memory pillow (that I already have) with a knife to:
A) Make it thinner around my neck
B) Make room for a mask on each end
Evpraxia in the Pacific Northwest USA
Diagnosed: 44 AHI when supine, O2 down to 82%
Treated since 20 Sept 2014:: 0.7 AHI, Settings 7-15, EPR on Full Time at Level 3
Better living through CPAP/APAP machines!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleeping position back or side Novello1234 6 157 06-20-2017, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Newbee2016
  New Dreamwear Gel Pillows Mask silversnore 35 2,012 06-11-2017, 11:56 PM
Last Post: st8800
  Nasal Pillows Used For Titration, But... harmon k 1 170 05-27-2017, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Breeze Nasal Pillows with Resmed Airsense 10 TwoSleepy 0 186 05-20-2017, 08:56 AM
Last Post: TwoSleepy
  Pillows are not working for me TASmart 5 268 05-17-2017, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Marillion
  How often to change P10 pillows Cranberry Ray 25 1,819 05-12-2017, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Cuppa
  Cpap pillows and under eye bags cindylouwho 5 259 05-10-2017, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Marillion