Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Sleep Report items
Hi . I have a resmed s10 device from 5 days . & only show usage hours and mask seal in screen .
How can show other report such az AHI in screen ?
very thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
The Resmed Airsense 10 CPAP is what we not so fondly call a "brick". It does not report efficacy data. It has very limited ability to provide you feedback on our therapy, and we try to warn users not to accept this machine and several others. The Airsense 10 Elite CPAP and Autoset both provide full data. The cost is not much more, and getting therapy feedback can be very important to success.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-21-2017, 03:49 AM)massahnia Wrote: Hi . I have a resmed s10 device from 5 days . & only show usage hours and mask seal in screen .
How can show other report such az AHI in screen ?
very thanks

Ho massahnia, I'm not sure if you can see the AHI with your machine, but try this below and see if that works.

Your provider more than likely has the machine set to Essentials......it needs to be changed to Plus in the Clinicians Menu.  To get to that menu, push and hold both the round button and home button at the same time for a couple seconds.  This should take you to the Clinician's menu.  Go to settings or options to see if Essentials is selected, if so, change it to Plus by using the round button.

You can order a Clinicians manual for your machine.

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I fix my report, for dot physical? Tslade1co 5 272 12-07-2017, 11:48 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  [CPAP] 30 day report grizzly455 9 202 12-03-2017, 09:14 PM
Last Post: grizzly455
  [CPAP] Compliance report gmehrotra 3 193 11-21-2017, 04:32 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  [Diagnosis] I got my report, now what Campion 11 345 11-02-2017, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Campion
  Smart start [and leak report] yankees123 5 249 10-20-2017, 01:06 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  ResMed AirCurve10 VAUTO sleep report terms breathless99 3 217 09-30-2017, 08:38 AM
Last Post: breathless99
  My Dads Oximetry Report DavePaulson 13 764 09-18-2017, 09:25 PM
Last Post: DavePaulson