Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Software - ResScan detailed data?
RE: Software - ResScan detailed data?
I'm currently using Sleepyhead software and wanted to try the ResScan software, does it come in a version to use on a Mac?
Post Reply Post Reply
To my knowledge, ResScan is only for PC. However, I have a Mac with a duo core (most have them now) and installed the Apple software Parallels. Then I installed Windows 7 (you don't need the new more expensive Windows 8). You have to allocate memory for the Parallels and it may slow thing down if you don't have adequate DDR2 memory.

If you quit all the Mac applications before you open ResScan, you can download and view all your data.

Jpapnea
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks very much for the reply, guess i''l stick with Sleepyhead for now, went to a Mac for a reason, don't want to deal with Windows anymore lol.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2013, 02:22 PM)jgjones1972 Wrote: Go into the Clinical Settings (hold double check mark button and knob button down simutaneously for 3 or 4 seconds), then turn the knob to highlight the little pad, pencil and 2 check mark icon. You should see "Sleep Quality" in the menu. Click knob, turn knob to highlight "Sleep Quality", click knob again and turn knob till it says "on". Exit menu and done.

Sleep-well

Just went in and fixed mine too. Thanks!

(05-04-2013, 11:33 AM)rglasalle Wrote: Thanks very much for the reply, guess i''l stick with Sleepyhead for now, went to a Mac for a reason, don't want to deal with Windows anymore lol.

Just bought my first Mac myself... unless my iPad counts? Windows 8 was a disaster IMHO. Still have a few PC's around though.

I am really looking forward to being able to get some sleep and learning all I can here on this board and my data crunching new best friend aka S9 AutoSet!

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,336 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.