Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Software and graphs
Smile 
Does anyone know where the ResScan software puts the data files that you download from the sd card. Also I would like an explanation of the bar graphs 3 shaded areas. There is median, 95th percentile and maximum.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi frankresmeds9,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use the data-management software but hang in there and someone will be along to help you soon.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I just migrated to Windows 7 about 6 weeks ago; and I was successful at moving my Patient file. I cannot remember where it is today.

As for median -- that means 50% of the data lies above the median and 50% lies below the median. 95 percentile means 5% of the data is above that number and 95% is below that number. Maximum is obvious -- the highest value reached.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

(06-30-2014, 03:00 PM)frankresmeds9 Wrote: Also I would like an explanation of the bar graphs 3 shaded areas. There is median, 95th percentile and maximum.
Median: 50% of the time pressure or leak was at or below this number for 50% of the night
95th percentile: 95% of the time, leak or pressure was at or below this number for 95% of the night

If the machine is Escape Auto, not going to show you any leak data
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-30-2014, 03:00 PM)frankresmeds9 Wrote: Also I would like an explanation of the bar graphs 3 shaded areas. There is median, 95th percentile and maximum.

here's an *excellent* explanation of median, and 95% stats from one of our members.

what do those numbers mean?
Post Reply Post Reply
In Win 7, the files are located in

Documents > ResScan > ResScan (version #) > Patients > (whatever name you gave yourself)

The same path is: C: > Users > (you) > My Documents > ResScan (same as above)

I would assume that for other versions of Windoze, it is in a similar location.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

(06-30-2014, 10:35 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: In Win 7, the files are located in

Documents > ResScan > ResScan (version #) > Patients > (whatever name you gave yourself)

The same path is: C: > Users > (you) > My Documents > ResScan (same as above)

I would assume that for other versions of Windoze, it is in a similar location.

I have looked there and there is no data.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-30-2014, 04:37 PM)zonk Wrote: If the machine is Escape Auto, not going to show you any leak data
Also no detailed data graphs either
[Image: s9-autoset-models.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
undefined
I-love-CPAP Rycharde
Post Reply Post Reply

On my computer ( Win 7) it puts the files in c:/users/public.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Health] Understanding Sleepyhead Graphs. Marvinator 12 603 12-19-2016, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  3 graphs that are saving my life Rcgop 4 468 11-23-2016, 02:23 AM
Last Post: PoolQ
  Sleepyhead - What graphs to upload? RedSkip 6 379 07-09-2016, 01:05 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Detailed Resmed graphs ted the sleeper 7 783 04-28-2016, 11:53 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  Need help evaluating SleepyHead graphs - AHI, RDI, Leaks? green wings 4 686 03-21-2016, 12:19 PM
Last Post: green wings
  No SH Graphs before 2/6 - started CPAP use on 11/24 - Help? green wings 12 857 03-10-2016, 02:11 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Need comments on SleepyHead data - CPAP pressure too low? (1st time to upload graphs) green wings 7 1,100 03-07-2016, 08:52 PM
Last Post: green wings