Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Settings for Apex XT auto
Settings for Apex XT auto
I'm looking for a manual or instructions on how to change the pressure on my new XT Auto cpap. I bought it online and the prescription didn't set the pressure, so the unit came with the max pressure set at 4 (My RESMED setting is 12). Any help appreciated!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Settings for Apex XT auto
(02-02-2014, 04:20 PM)kearneyb Wrote: I'm looking for a manual or instructions on how to change the pressure on my new XT Auto cpap. I bought it online and the prescription didn't set the pressure, so the unit came with the max pressure set at 4 (My RESMED setting is 12). Any help appreciated!
Hi kearneyb, welcome aboard
This instruction copied in full from our old forum posted by ClaudeIH

Hi!

I have found out how to adjust the pressure on the APEX XT Auto.
1. press the menubutton several times until you get the pressure you want to change. Do not release the button when you are at the right menu, hold it down then press arrow down and hold then press arrow up and the display will start blinking.(now you are holding all tree buttons down). Now you can change the pressure up and down.
You have to do the same prossedure for each pressure you want to change.

Hope this will help Congrats
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Apnea_Board/topic/8584503/1/

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi kearneyb,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck to you with setting up your new machine.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Worked perfectly. Thanks.

Hi!

I have found out how to adjust the pressure on the APEX XT Auto.
1. press the menubutton several times until you get the pressure you want to change. Do not release the button when you are at the right menu, hold it down then press arrow down and hold then press arrow up and the display will start blinking.(now you are holding all tree buttons down). Now you can change the pressure up and down.
You have to do the same prossedure for each pressure you want to change.

Hope this will help Congrats
Post Reply Post Reply
I received the machine and wanted to set it to auto rather than CPAP. Anyone know how to do that.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-02-2014, 12:29 PM)catsigh Wrote: I received the machine and wanted to set it to auto rather than CPAP. Anyone know how to do that.

Changing the settings is fairly simple. You will need to press the menu button (looks like a book) and click until you find the setting you wish to adjust. You then need to hold down the up and down arrows at the same time. While holding the arrow keys, you then want to press the menu key (all 3 keys now at the same time). Once the display starts flashing you can release the buttons and just press the up and down arrow keys to adjust the setting. Once the appropriate setting is selected. Press the menu key to “lock’ the setting.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Pressure] Returning Auto CPAP user, help interpreting my OSCAR data and pressure settings cpappadoppoulos 3 403 01-25-2024, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 583 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  VAUTO Settings vs. CPAP Settings MrIvanDrago 9 828 11-18-2023, 10:29 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 596 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Breas Z2 Auto Portable Auto-CPAP Machine Package kbingel 9 2,999 08-18-2023, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Txgeodigger
  Apex iCH Auto domenic124 22 10,240 08-03-2023, 03:40 PM
Last Post: at ease
  Apex XT Auto CPAP - Error 003 - Factory Reset? zephyr325 0 853 05-24-2023, 03:52 PM
Last Post: zephyr325

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.