Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Software and graphs
Smile 
Software and graphs
Does anyone know where the ResScan software puts the data files that you download from the sd card. Also I would like an explanation of the bar graphs 3 shaded areas. There is median, 95th percentile and maximum.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Software and graphs
Hi frankresmeds9,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use the data-management software but hang in there and someone will be along to help you soon.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I just migrated to Windows 7 about 6 weeks ago; and I was successful at moving my Patient file. I cannot remember where it is today.

As for median -- that means 50% of the data lies above the median and 50% lies below the median. 95 percentile means 5% of the data is above that number and 95% is below that number. Maximum is obvious -- the highest value reached.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-30-2014, 03:00 PM)frankresmeds9 Wrote: Also I would like an explanation of the bar graphs 3 shaded areas. There is median, 95th percentile and maximum.
Median: 50% of the time pressure or leak was at or below this number for 50% of the night
95th percentile: 95% of the time, leak or pressure was at or below this number for 95% of the night

If the machine is Escape Auto, not going to show you any leak data
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-30-2014, 03:00 PM)frankresmeds9 Wrote: Also I would like an explanation of the bar graphs 3 shaded areas. There is median, 95th percentile and maximum.

here's an *excellent* explanation of median, and 95% stats from one of our members.

what do those numbers mean?
Post Reply Post Reply
In Win 7, the files are located in

Documents > ResScan > ResScan (version #) > Patients > (whatever name you gave yourself)

The same path is: C: > Users > (you) > My Documents > ResScan (same as above)

I would assume that for other versions of Windoze, it is in a similar location.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-30-2014, 10:35 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: In Win 7, the files are located in

Documents > ResScan > ResScan (version #) > Patients > (whatever name you gave yourself)

The same path is: C: > Users > (you) > My Documents > ResScan (same as above)

I would assume that for other versions of Windoze, it is in a similar location.

I have looked there and there is no data.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-30-2014, 04:37 PM)zonk Wrote: If the machine is Escape Auto, not going to show you any leak data
Also no detailed data graphs either
[Image: s9-autoset-models.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
undefined
I-love-CPAP Rycharde
Post Reply Post Reply
On my computer ( Win 7) it puts the files in c:/users/public.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 123 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  [Treatment] What Do My Graphs Mean? | OSCAR TiredTim 39 2,115 04-06-2024, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  Back to CPAP for UARS, help interpreting graphs dcg494 2 204 04-02-2024, 08:58 AM
Last Post: dcg494
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 290 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  [Pressure] New CPAP user - Please help interpreting graphs fsdx2004 40 2,238 03-07-2024, 08:01 AM
Last Post: fsdx2004
  'Near-perfect' flowrate graphs CPAPnerd 7 473 02-11-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Central apnea, graphs' meaning and ASV machine settings GT26 4 288 02-09-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: GT26

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.