Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Software for DeVilbiss Auto
RE: FREE SOFT WARE
(02-22-2014, 11:12 PM)Galactus Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 10:46 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 10:24 PM)newyork Wrote: ///slrrpy head doesn't work on my PC

Mind telling us what exactly "///slrrpy" means?

Dont-know

I think he meant;

[Image: 20m3gi.jpg]

can we say slurpy?
Post Reply Post Reply
Give the guy a break. It's obvious English isn't his first language. I don't know how well you'd go in a Chinese or Hindi language forum, but I know I wouldn't even manage a single post.
Post Reply Post Reply
Its obvious typing error, letters r and e next to each other on the keyboard
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleepyhead works with Windows, Mac and Linux. So it "should" work on any computer. If it doesn't work on yours, chances are you need to figure out why, not look for other software. As sleepyhead is your best choice.
Post Reply Post Reply
I read it as an unwarranted slap at SleepyHead, as in "Slurpy Head", hence my snide remark. SleepyHead is a quality product and by calling it slurpy head, I didn't think Mark in Australia (the programmer who put so much work into it) deserves the ridicule. Maybe I read it wrong, but that's the way it looked to me at the time. If I read it wrong, then I'm sorry.

Cool

edit: I also revised the thread title to be more descriptive of what the OP wanted.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Software for DeVilbiss Auto
Back to the OP's real question:

The DeVilbiss Intellipap machines require the optional data module to be attached to the back of the machine if you want to use a computer to analyze the data using either SleepyHead or the InfoSmart software from DeVilbiss. The data module is shown in the following figure, provided by zonk back in Post #10:
[Image: smartlink1.jpg]

Without that data module attached to the machine I believe you're stuck with web-based "code" that you enter into the appropriate part of the DeVilbiss website each morning as the only way to analyze (some) of the data the machine records.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,125 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 584 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 382 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 342 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 586 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 596 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,082 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.