Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Sotware needed for Mac
Sotware needed for Mac
I have a Phillips REMstar auto flex CPAP and I use a MAC. The "sleep reader" program that is required is only a Widows application. Is there a software app. the I can download for MAC and read my machine card? Thank you.

[email address removed for your protection]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sotware needed
There is a sleepyhead version for the mac. You'll want to install the latest unstable build. Don't let that scare you, it's very stable and works very well.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi ebyron11,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-24-2014, 11:43 AM)ebyron11 Wrote: Is there a software app. the I can download for MAC and read my machine card?

Hi ebyron11, welcome to Apnea Board!

You can check out this thread concerning SleepyHead and go to the link in that thread to download the MAC version:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software

Keep in mind that if you have a Series 60 PR System One (newer unit), you may have to install the Sleepyhead Mac patch for those series of machines, which is explained in that post.

Also, I removed your personal email address from you post, as if you leave it there, you're likely to get spammed.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sotware needed for Mac
Yep, works great except it's rare any mac hardware will have an sd card reader now a days. Had to buy a usb sd card reader for when I use it on my mac systems.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-24-2014, 12:53 PM)Bama Rambler Wrote: There is a sleepyhead version for the mac. You'll want to install the latest unstable build. Don't let that scare you, it's very stable and works very well.

Thank you very much. I will download later. Byron
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sotware needed for Mac
I'm running SleepyHead on my Mac (Mavericks) and it works pretty well. Make sure you lock the SD card before you access it or else the Mac will put its .ds stamp on it. That stamp will mess up most of the CPAP machines.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,514 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 143 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 96 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Help needed SteveC 23 1,057 03-02-2024, 05:16 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  help needed teamarliss 7 286 02-25-2024, 10:11 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
Wink [CPAP] NEW USER - Assistance Needed Interpreting OSCAR Data tommythecat 1 276 02-17-2024, 12:55 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Advice Needed With Settings and Deciphering OSCAR Data WhatIsRemSleep 16 946 02-12-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.