Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Struggling while using CPAP
Struggling while using CPAP
Hello all,

Apologies if the charts aren't formatted exactly right; I tried to follow the wiki's instructions as best as possible and this is my first time posting on the forum.

I've been using my CPAP more as of late and I can't get any relief from my symptoms. I found this forum and bought an SD card to see if I could get some advice on here before my sleep study in February. Waking up on the 25th after the night of sleep I got on the 24th was absolutely brutal and I felt miserable all day. Any tips would really help, I'm struggling pretty badly and will try anything!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Struggling while using CPAP
Welcome to the forum...
I see that you are using a full face mask, but you are still getting leaks. Your AHI looks good, but I would imagine that the leaks are causing you arousals. You will need to adjust your mask, try a different mask or perhaps tape your mouth.  Also, reset you CPAP from soft response to Normal, this will allow the machine to respond faster.    Work on the leaks and change the response setting then post some more OSCAR charts.  Hopefully we can get you on your way to feeling better.
I am not an expert...just a long time user.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Struggling while using CPAP
Thanks! I'll give that a shot!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to CPAP and struggling with my mask. jmswjunk4 6 167 23 minutes ago
Last Post: jmswjunk4
Sad [Treatment] Struggling to treat UARS with BIPAP Humancyclone7 23 779 1 hour ago
Last Post: TechieHippie
  New user struggling with treatment bsroberts 23 888 04-25-2024, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  [CPAP] Struggling with settings touwmus 0 132 04-01-2024, 05:17 PM
Last Post: touwmus
  Struggling with pressure etc ubuntootoo 9 423 03-22-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Gross [Diagnosis] Moved from APAP to BPAP and struggling Spicykielbasa 1 277 03-10-2024, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Spicykielbasa
  [Treatment] Struggling to reduce Clear Airway events codebread 6 994 02-23-2024, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.