Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP Suppiler [Ontario]
CPAP Suppiler [Ontario]
Hi, i found a supplier for CPAP in Ontario , Canada that seem to have low pricing for CPAP . Does anyone have feedback on them. They are not listed on that forum.I wonder before doing busness there.

SleepYeti. / Canada

It is a internet supplier with no physical address.
Thanks !
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP Suppiler
Hi Louis99!

Seen the add for YETI. checked prices ,never bought there but so far the best places I've found is Cpap & Sleep Apnea Equipment Supplies/ CPAP Outlet ( Ontario ).

I buy all my supplies there, excellent service-big inventory- fast del. mostly best prices around. Free del. with $125. buy.

Hope this is good for you, check them out !

Bag-head     snorybob.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP Suppiler [Ontario]
SleepYeti is not located in Ontario. They are in Alberta. But the shipping is fast...
Post Reply Post Reply
Louis99;

Forgot to tell you: Welcome to Apnea Board Forum! Bag-head   snorybob.
Post Reply Post Reply
Although I am in Alberta, I have no experience with SleepYeti.

I have only bought CPAP supplies from CPAP Outlet Canada, MonsterCPAP, Amazon Canada and Cpapmachines Canada. CPAP Outlet was a little slow in sending out a Resmed APAP unit. Otherwise, all have been good to deal with.

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
Cpap Outlet in post #2 is not the same as Cpap Outlet Canada which for some reason as it's contact address in Largo Fl. I wanted a mask & was told it would take almost a month  for me to receive it. ???? PAP Smart as the best price for machines IMO.

Bag-head       snorybob.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-30-2018, 10:39 AM)Louis99 Wrote: Hi, i found a supplier for CPAP in Ontario , Canada that seem to have low pricing for CPAP . Does anyone have feedback on them. They are not listed on that forum.I wonder before doing busness there.

SleepYeti. / Canada

It is a internet supplier with no physical address.
Thanks !

Wow!  Best price I have seen on the Dreamwear FF cushions (in Canada). Supplier #32 will match prices of any Canadian supplier.  Supplier #32 ships for free on purchases over $100 and is in Ontario. 

I  think I noticed Yeti ships for free over $700.

I have only used #32 and have been very happy with them.  Fast.  Sometimes next day. They do predeterminations for Extended Health.  Every pruchase, I have received a $10 off coupon on my next purchase over $100.

If you use Yeti, please circle back with us and let us know about your service from them.
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, do let us know how it goes dealing with Yeti. If we get enough good recommendations I can submit it the Advisory Board for inclusion on our supplier list.

Thanks for the heads-up.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for everyone, for my first visit , i'm impress by all the good feedback i get here.
New with diagnostic of Apnéa , i need to buy the equipment and this was the reason of my interagation.
I usually prefer to do buisness with real local supplier but they quote me $ 2000.00 ( Vitalaire ) for a kit that i found at $700.00 on that supplier ( Yeti )
Ref : Dreamstation auto with the nasal mask
Make me wondering about the supplier validity because the big difference in pricing.When it is too good to be true.....
I will make some research on the other supplier you tell me about. I'M in Québec but i didn't find netshop here, nearest is in Ontario. Do not want to do buisness with USA
Thanks again every body, i feel welcome.
Louis
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-30-2018, 07:07 PM)Louis99 Wrote: Thanks for everyone, for my first visit , i'm impress by all the good feedback i get here.
New with diagnostic of Apnéa , i need to buy the equipment and this was the reason of my interagation.
I usually prefer to do buisness with real local supplier but they quote me $ 2000.00 ( Vitalaire ) for a kit that i found at $700.00 on that supplier ( Yeti )
Ref : Dreamstation auto with the nasal maskc
Make me wondering about the supplier validity because the big difference in pricing.When it is too good to be true.....
I will make some research on the other supplier you tell me about. I'M in Québec but i didn't find netshop here, nearest is in Ontario. Do not want to do buisness with USA
Thanks again every body, i feel welcome.
Louis

Before you make that dreamstation purchase, read around the forum about the Resmed Airsense 10.  The Resmed is favoured by many, many forum members.  Different algorithms.

In any event whatever you purchase, ensure it is data capable (little sd card) collrcts data from the night's sleep and give you maximum information about your treatment.  It provides the information necessary to ensure best outcomes in terms of sleep and treatment.
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ontario ADP cuts to program Cpapian 0 630 03-17-2022, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Cpapian
  New Central Sleep Apnea diagnosis, Ontario veteran JanaS 9 1,145 01-19-2022, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Treatment] Ontario Canada Resident--Prescription for APAP, or ASV machine? DaveL 13 1,672 12-05-2021, 05:11 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Good Canadian Sleep Clinics (Ontario Preferably)? R3LOADED94 4 713 09-14-2021, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Cpapian
  Ontario ADP program - Philips recall DaveCar 0 653 09-02-2021, 05:26 PM
Last Post: DaveCar
  HELP Me_ Cpap program has run out in ontario. kevin998822 5 800 07-08-2021, 11:42 PM
Last Post: E.W.
Sad How to get an ASV, Ontario Canada Greg543 3 1,249 07-15-2020, 04:16 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.