Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP Supply
RE: CPAP Supply
Surferdude2,

My DME takes the attitude that if you need one part after 3 months, you need them all. I get a new tank every 6 months as well as a bag of foam filters. The part I notice that goes the fastest is the webbing on the mask. It starts to show obvious wear and stretching after about 8 weeks. My prior DME (now long out of business) never sent me any replacement parts. I do clean everything on a regular basis as well as daily wipe outs of the mask. With my DME no longer stocking the 10 foot tubing, I may need to rethink my setup in regard to the hose buddy. If the 6 foot won't work, I can buy 10s from several of the suppliers on the list.

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-05-2014, 02:12 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: ....
On the other side of the coin, my brother went 10 years before he heard a single word from his DME about any possibility of getting free updated or replacement items. Go figure.

Never heard peep 1 from Crapria, even after calling for a new mask and tubing. Seems they didn't have me in their system?

14 years on a ResMed Plus LX HC100 humidifier and 'breeze' headgear/nasal pillows.
Nor did my PCP ever question my CPAP titration of 14 years ago..

I had to ASK for a new sleep study (granted!! no issue). Sleep center had my records.. (wow).. New machine, mask.. APAP.. why bother titrating in the lab when it's not typical of home anyway...

Go Figure...
I'll take the new mask, tubing and H2O chamber as often as they offer until I have all new backups in sealed package plus an extra set to rotate for cleaning Wink

Post Reply Post Reply
A Necro-thread!
[Image: beatdeadhorse5.gif]
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which cable for portable power supply? AndyJay2023 1 658 07-21-2023, 03:34 AM
Last Post: HappySailor
  Low cost 12v - 24v power supply for SEFAM S.Box Kingsway 1 762 05-29-2023, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Kingsway
  [Equipment] Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Backup for ResMed AirCurve 10? GregB777 1 741 01-06-2023, 01:40 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Supply prices - Is there price fixing? sansnap 6 962 12-25-2022, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  any lighter power supply for Airsense 10? christian4870 3 611 11-21-2022, 04:02 AM
Last Post: christian4870
  Who has recently purchased an Uninteruptable Power Supply for their CPAP? DeeKaa 9 1,050 07-02-2022, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Angry DME won't supply Resmed machine without Doc's request NotADr 3 739 06-29-2022, 06:52 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.