Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Surviving night with machine kaput
RE: Surviving night with machine kaput
I've read this advice here but not for this exact problem. Unplug the power supply from the wall and the end that goes to the machine and wait an hour. Try a different outlet in house.

I bought a used machine with 11,000 hours and it failing is a worry. Soon, I will get a backup unit even if it is an "antique" auto set.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Surviving night with machine kaput
Hi WOMB and welcome to the forum, you came to the right place. At first opportunity acquire a backup, meanwhile, check out SleepRider's suggestion. A friend or relative might provide a temporary backup. Wishing you success.

Stan
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
How To Attach Images And Files to your posts
Robysue's Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.
Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 193 194,014 07-27-2021, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Utah Desert Rat
  WTH? Last night something happened that caused my machine to shut itself off? cathyf 50 925 07-07-2021, 05:37 PM
Last Post: cathyf
  Remember2Breathe's First night new machine Remember2Breathe 74 2,039 03-12-2021, 11:42 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Did my machine turn off in the middle of the night? HosedPrincess 16 698 03-05-2021, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Guidelines on placement of CPAC machine on night stand alxyz 18 1,400 02-11-2021, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Remember2Breathe
Smile First night new machine azpapa 14 627 01-26-2021, 12:35 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  Great Night into Terrible Night dcsleep 1 401 12-15-2020, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.