Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Took the Red pill, now my journey begins.
RE: Took the Red pill, now my journey begins.
Question about my mask setting in the machine. The menu says pillow, fullface, or nasal. The p10 is called a nasal pillow mask. Not sure if I set it to nasal or pillow  Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Pillow.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead and OSCAR
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I cannot seem to stop mouth leaks with the P10 nasal pillow mask. I have tried wearing an elastic wrap to hold my chin closed and wearing a teeth grind guard, but I still get mouth leaks that wake me up. I am most comfortable with the p10. I also have the f20, and amara view. I have had issues keeping any of the masks on. I have started removing them after a few hours of sleep. Sometimes I remember doing it sometimes I do not. I think it is coming down to leaks with all of them, which p*** me off and I take the mask off. Most of the time my AHI has been well under a 1, yet I still remove the masks almost every time I sleep.

Any suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Journey from BiPAP Auto to Aircurve 10 Vauto staceyburke 210 7,566 01-30-2021, 03:39 AM
Last Post: SevereApnea
  Inspire Implant : My Journey Malloc 24 4,435 01-12-2021, 01:22 PM
Last Post: mmorel536
  Introduction- and Journey melodyknit0375 74 3,002 12-25-2020, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Knitman
Smile Plmnb - the journey continues now with ST-A. Plmnb 244 6,858 12-05-2020, 11:42 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  VAuto Journey lbl82 158 4,788 09-07-2020, 07:44 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  My Journey Begins MediocreOpie 29 1,917 07-15-2020, 02:22 AM
Last Post: MediocreOpie
  Plmnb's Never Ending OSA Journey (Data) Plmnb 257 9,740 12-30-2019, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.