Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Mirage Quattro
Humidifier: None
CPAP Pressure: 12
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments:

Sex: Male
Transcend - Device Not Connected
When launching the Transcend software I get the error message in red "Device Not Connected." The password 'juniper' lets me in but there is no connected device despite the USB being plugged in. Any ideas? rah
06-24-2014 05:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
trish6hundred Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: Resmed S9 AutoSet for Her
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Fisher & Paykel Simplus
Humidifier: H5i Heated Humidifier
CPAP Pressure: 10 - 7-20 Cm H2O
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments: I started CPAP in 2008. Totally blind since birth.

Sex: Female

RE: Transcend - Device Not Connected
Hi rahellstern,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for suggestions and best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy and figuring out your machine.

trish6hundred
06-24-2014 09:00 AM
Transcend Support Offline

New Members

Machine: Transcend APAP
Mask Type: Other
Mask Make & Model: none
Humidifier: Transcend Humidifier
CPAP Pressure: none
CPAP Software: Other Software

Other Comments:

Sex: Undisclosed
(06-24-2014 05:53 AM)rahellstern Wrote:  When launching the Transcend software I get the error message in red "Device Not Connected." The password 'juniper' lets me in but there is no connected device despite the USB being plugged in. Any ideas? rah

Hi Rah,

This is the official account for Transcend Customer Support. We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with your software, but it should be a simple fix. Try closing out of the software program and disconnecting your CPAP from the computer. Reattach your CPAP to the computer before you relaunch the Transcend software, then the software should be able to recognize your CPAP device. If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service department directly (877-621-9626).

Have a great day!

-Transcend Customer Support

You can also email Transcend Customer Support at info@somnetics.com.
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2014 02:38 PM by Transcend Support.)
06-24-2014 02:37 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
zonk Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: A10 AutoSet
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: Activa LT
Humidifier: Integrated /ClimateLineAir
CPAP Pressure: 9/13
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments: CPAP since Nov 2010

Sex: Male

(06-24-2014 02:37 PM)Transcend Support Wrote:  
(06-24-2014 05:53 AM)rahellstern Wrote:  When launching the Transcend software I get the error message in red "Device Not Connected." The password 'juniper' lets me in but there is no connected device despite the USB being plugged in. Any ideas? rah

Hi Rah,

This is the official account for Transcend Customer Support. We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with your software, but it should be a simple fix. Try closing out of the software program and disconnecting your CPAP from the computer. Reattach your CPAP to the computer before you relaunch the Transcend software, then the software should be able to recognize your CPAP device. If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service department directly (877-621-9626).

Have a great day!

-Transcend Customer Support

You can also email Transcend Customer Support at info@somnetics.com.
Nice to have someone from the company respond to our inquiries, others manufacturers should follow suit

Welcome to you both
06-24-2014 04:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can't Find Device Number (DN) on Back of Machine gamegrrl 5 183 11-14-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: gamegrrl
  Questions for anyone who has tried Transcend Mini Auto CPAP rdavis 3 239 11-04-2016 06:42 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  sourcing batteries for Transcend, preferably generic bunter 22 2,529 08-19-2016 01:34 PM
Last Post: pl99
  [News] Philips Launches Ecosystem of Connected Wearable Technologies ApneaNews 0 231 08-02-2016 04:19 PM
Last Post: ApneaNews
  Accurate device for consumers to measure sleep cycles? mikeuva123 3 325 07-24-2016 04:01 PM
Last Post: FrankNichols
Question VitalSleep or other dental device, any suggestions kwhenrykerr 3 473 06-05-2016 11:01 PM
Last Post: johnthesleeper
  Two week wait for DME to dispense my CPAP device Dagmar 36 4,564 05-09-2016 03:28 PM
Last Post: SleepyTimes