Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP Travel Made Easier!
CPAP Travel Made Easier!
My name is Rick and I have sleep apnea.

In 1995 I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and this is when my life changed for the better. As a matter of fact, my children have said this diagnosis and the use of my CPAP equipment, changed all of our lives.

As a frequent traveler I always carry my CPAP equipment with me. When flying I never check it in for fear of it getting lost or broken. As we all know, you are allowed a carry on, a personal bag such as a briefcase or purse and a medical bag for needed supplies or equipment. So, since 1995 I have traveled with 3 carry on bags. This was a constant hassle, carrying all 3, keeping an eye on them and especially going thru security. I felt there had to be an easier way to travel keeping my CPAP equipment and all my essential personal items with me……NOW THERE IS!

The eZe Carry On was designed by a CPAP user for CPAP users, combining 3 bags into one. The easy access, front loading, two compartment carryon lets travelers carry their CPAP machines, laptops, other electronics, cameras or other personal items, and with our stack–pack technique, 2 days of clothes with them. The eZe Carry On makes getting through security and traveling faster and easier, saves time and money, giving you piece of mind that you have your valuable items and necessities with you at all times.

Visit our website at http://www.ezeinnovations.com to see the new eZe Carry On!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP Travel Made Easier!
I'm tempted to try it except my laptop is 17". BUT, it would be good for me because I do have other medical equipment to carry on AND I got a mask that doesn't collapse into a good, safe size.

And, for the record, this commercial link is allowed because it is 1) in the Commercial forum area; 2) it is sleep apnea related; and 3) the link is not to a site that sells CPAPs.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-03-2012, 03:29 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: I'm tempted to try it except my laptop is 17". BUT, it would be good for me because I do have other medical equipment to carry on AND I got a mask that doesn't collapse into a good, safe size.

And, for the record, this commercial link is allowed because it is 1) in the Commercial forum area; 2) it is sleep apnea related; and 3) the link is not to a site that sells CPAPs.

Paula02 - a 17" is just a little too big for the lower pocket. Feedback I have gotten from those with the bigger computers is they use the carry on for their CPAP and other electronics, supplies, clothes, etc and then bring a backpack or computer bag as a second bag (you are allowed a carry on and personal bag). When I am on a longer trip that is what I do too and I still don't have to check a bag.

Thanks for letting me know I did this right for the forum.

On a side note a portion of the sale of each bag goes to the American Sleep Apnea Association ( or another charity if you choose, our social responsibility page)) to support their work for patient advocacy.

Happy to answer any other questions.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is an interesting idea.
However, the link above no longer works. Interesting idea.
Dave.

edit: his last visit was long, long ago. 2013
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things in my CPAP bag for travel PaulaO2 4 10,822 02-25-2022, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Cornelius

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.