Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Trying to identify whether these are real central apneas
RE: Trying to identify whether these are real central apneas
I would like to see EPR=2 charts.
and how are you feeling? This has a lot to do with what is suggested going forward.
Post Reply Post Reply
Bonjour - my apologies, I have had the EPR set at 1 and 3, I skipped over 2, so I don't have any data there. I am feeling 6/10 most days and still grinding really hard. Am entertaining major surgery to finally address things, which is why I posted. I normally shy away from human interaction wherever possible and things have to get bad before I ask for help. But I very much appreciate the help.

sleeprider - I'm Ok with overkill as long as it achieves "kill" Smile Money is much less of an issue than the health and wellness issues.

I think the ASV will be here at the end of next week so I'll hold off on ordering the pieces for the EERS. Is it best to just wait for that and start experimenting from there? I have set my pressure to 8.0 for tonight and I kept the ERP at 1, but I can change it to 2 if that's a better option.
Post Reply Post Reply
No apologies needed, EPR =1 showed that you need more EPR, EPR -3 shows that you may be able to use less, so the same setup but with EPR=2 tonight please.
Post Reply Post Reply
Done!!!

And thank you all for the help!
Post Reply Post Reply
Post up your data after the next sleep session that shows your
EPR 2 usage and note how you felt.

Sleep-well
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-17-2019, 09:08 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Post up your data after the next sleep session that shows your
EPR 2 usage and note how you felt.

Sleep-well

will do. Thanks again!
Post Reply Post Reply
No prob, a great eve to ya
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok - for some reason I lost Sunday night's data. I pulled out the card just after I woke up and then put it back in, but I have at least one night. It happens to be my best night in ages, so hopefully that's a sign of things to come. If everything looks good I'll just keep collecting data. One thing to note is that I did shoot up Afrin because I was congested, I wonder if that helped.

Post Reply Post Reply
Give us a chart that mimics the ones in your post #7 but is the Afrin and EPR 2 night.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-19-2019, 07:32 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Give us a chart that mimics the ones in your post #7 but is the Afrin and EPR 2 night.

Hi Dave - I'm not sure I understand. Was my chart incorrectly formatted?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help me make sense of my central apneas p4ncaketim 27 603 Yesterday, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Central while on ASV Boodmaster 11 2,527 03-26-2024, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Boodmaster
  [Treatment] Clear airway / central apnea events -- causes and solutions? mitzvahtime 6 2,407 03-25-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Fixing (CPAP-induced?) central apneas Franko39 17 865 03-21-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Franko39
  Central Sleeping Apnea treatment ivan007 5 212 03-21-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Central events while falling asleep michaelyu15 7 273 03-20-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: michaelyu15
  [Treatment] Having several Unclassified Apneas.... meatheadmd 7 307 03-19-2024, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.