Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Why is the S9 leak always 6 liters/minute ?
RE: Why is the S9 leak always 6 liters/minute ?
Mine's showing 90% leak of 0.0 for the last 30 days and earlier - definitely a SleepyHead problem I think.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mine does the same. Doctor, which S9 do you have? Please fill out your profile.

By the way, how do you look at the leak rate using the on-screen menus?
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-26-2015, 06:40 AM)AlanE Wrote: Sounds like an issue with the Sleepyhead and the S9. Mine seems to read okay.

6-months
ALR: 7
90% LR: 15.4

Your "what" reads okay? SH ? Screen ?
Post Reply Post Reply
That would have to be Sleepyhead with the A10 that reads OK since the machine only reports one leak rate which I think is the 95% number.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-26-2015, 08:22 AM)Sleepster Wrote: Mine does the same. Doctor, which S9 do you have? Please fill out your profile.

By the way, how do you look at the leak rate using the on-screen menus?
I think the Doctor uses an Autoset. On the AutoSet and Elite, the long version of the sleep report shows leak plus other data ... press and hold both silver button for 3 seconds

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-26-2015, 10:14 AM)Doctor Wrote: Your "what" reads okay? SH ? Screen ?

(10-26-2015, 12:57 PM)PaytonA Wrote: That would have to be Sleepyhead with the A10 that reads OK since the machine only reports one leak rate which I think is the 95% number.

Yes, SleepyHead. Sorry, it was obvious to me when I wrote it. Sad
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-26-2015, 03:15 PM)zonk Wrote: On the AutoSet and Elite, the long version of the sleep report shows leak plus other data ... press and hold both silver button for 3 seconds

Ahhh! That works on mine, too. If I ever knew that I forgot it! Thanks.

Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
See! Old dogs can learn new tricks. Big Grin Grin Coffee

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mouth leak with new machine LaraM 0 3 2 minutes ago
Last Post: LaraM
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 9 233 Yesterday, 06:16 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,407 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  Fixed mask leak, but flow limit seems to be increasing AHI emile.leplattenier 3 140 03-19-2024, 11:00 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Large leak panic sleepingbetterinFl 3 149 03-19-2024, 07:48 AM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 133 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  Good AHI but Low Tidal Volume and Minute Ventilation erolalper 1 146 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.