Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP Wireless SD Card for The Rest of Us
RE: CPAP Wireless SD Card for The Rest of Us
Thanks, Jeff! I'm curious, on a Mac you aren't required to prefix the jar file with a "java" declaration? Something like, "java FlashPAP.jar".
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
For some reason nothing recored on the SD drive last night. I'm not sure why. I'll try to record some data today to see if it's recording. Hmm.
Post Reply Post Reply
Make sure the little sliding lock doohickey (sorry for getting all technical) on your SD card isn't in the "locked" position. Also make sure it is properly inserted into your CPAP machine, just sayin'. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
...note that some readers ignore the lock. And some cards, too: it's just a useless little plastic placebo. (My latest PRS1 card is like that.)
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-17-2020, 11:11 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Thanks, Jeff!   I'm curious, on a Mac you aren't required to prefix the jar file with a "java" declaration?  Something like, "java FlashPAP.jar".

No.  Mac has a hidden built in app called "Jar Launcher.app" and *.jar files are automatically associated with it, or supposed to be anyway.  Just double click the jar file and it opens it using java. "Jar Launcher" takes cares of the dirty work, so to speak. Work the same with the "open" command, uses the core app associated with jar files.

I had the time to try FlashPAP from the CLI and I left out a switch in my previous post  Hammer

What works for me from Terminal:
Code:
open ~/Downloads/FlashPAP/FlashPAP.jar --args user=jeff exit=yes

But I can't go thru the whole process since I am lacking a wireless SD card.  And for others reading you would need to change the location and names to what you have on your computer.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 679 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 597 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Loaded wrong SD Card in CPAP Machine SideSleeper 6 780 03-31-2023, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  Inserting the SD Card of the old device into the replaced Philips Dreamstation Cpap deimos 9 4,634 06-24-2022, 12:13 PM
Last Post: deimos
  Best wireless SD card to Airsense 10 + Oscar? Dolla Bill 1 920 09-29-2021, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Aircurve 10 do both wireless and SD data? bemused 3 1,411 04-11-2019, 01:40 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
Idea Note: Wireless reporting not available, free data reporting using SD-card Ariyana 2 1,355 03-20-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Ariyana

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.