Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP Wireless SD Card for The Rest of Us
RE: CPAP Wireless SD Card for The Rest of Us
Thanks for instructions!

I can't find exactly the card you mention on Amazon. Commercial Link Removed
Would this one be ok?  

Toshiba FlashAir W-03 SDHC 16 GB Class 10

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
That card will work with no issues
Post Reply Post Reply
Papit, If your still hanging around thanks a whole bunch for taking the time to explain how to set it up. I would've never been able to figure it out on my own. Oh I still fumbled and bumbled my way through it. But I got it to work. Also to others thanks for the tip about going through a second SD card. That makes loading into Encore possible.

Thanks
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I been successfully using the Flashair SD card in my Dreamstation for 2 years and all of a sudden I can't access it. I get the yellow message that no Flashair is found. Plugging the card into my PC and it shows up and acts normal on Sleepmaster? I've tried 2 different computers plus my Smart Phone and none of them sees it. It's almost like the wifi part has quit. Anybody seen this happen or know what it might be.
Curt
Post Reply Post Reply
I suspect that your router may have assigned your card a different IP address than the one you have designated in the FlashPaP interface. Use a wifi net analyzer to see what IP address your card is assigned to and make sure it matches the designation in FlashPAP. You can also have FlashPAP scan to detect the card. Use the ... button to the right of the FlashAir Host Name or IP address box. If none of that works reboot your router first. Then after it is back up reinstert the card in the cpap.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-02-2019, 05:50 PM)CurtRug Wrote: I been successfully  using the Flashair SD card in my Dreamstation for 2 years and all of a sudden I can't access it. I get the yellow message that no Flashair is found. Plugging the card into my PC and it shows up and acts normal on Sleepmaster? I've tried 2 different computers plus my Smart Phone and none of them sees it. It's almost like the wifi part has quit. Anybody seen this happen or know what it might be.
Curt

Have you updated SleepMaster to v6.0.0.3p?

It was released mid-December. Prior I would occasionally get a No FlashAir Found message. Since upgrading haven't got one yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am using v6.0.0.2 of Sheep_Master. How do you get a later version? Anyway my problem seems to come and go. It seems to work for awhile after reading Flashair in computer than placing it back in cpap. The IP is static so that's not the problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-11-2019, 11:21 AM)CurtRug Wrote: . . . my problem seems to come and go.

Make sure you have the following parameters set properly in the CONFIG file.
APPAUTOTIME=0
STA_RETRY_CT=0
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:I am using v6.0.0.2 of Sheep_Master. How do you get a later version?

Downloaded manually from sleepmaster.org.

http://www.sleepmaster.org/sleep-master-java.html

Change log:
Changes in v6.0.0.3p
    ***** Added help text for WLAN STANDARD.
    ***** Added sessions tab in events to display session info.
    ***** Fixed LL plotting for Resmed machines.
    ***** Added LL events to Events for Resmed machines.
    ***** Added install & run directory check for Windows.
    ***** Added Clock Drift adjustment for PR machines.
    ***** Changed redline values to events/hour.
    ***** Added option to select auto load last user.
    ***** Fixed number of days in month for datechooser.
    ***** Fixed data import on PR machines to include first day.
    ***** Added 30, 60, 90 days compliance info.
    ***** Added WEBDAV to FlashAir configuration
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes that's where they are set. It's worked OK for several months and just stared this erratic operation lately!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 644 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 554 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Loaded wrong SD Card in CPAP Machine SideSleeper 6 755 03-31-2023, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  Inserting the SD Card of the old device into the replaced Philips Dreamstation Cpap deimos 9 4,508 06-24-2022, 12:13 PM
Last Post: deimos
  Best wireless SD card to Airsense 10 + Oscar? Dolla Bill 1 892 09-29-2021, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Aircurve 10 do both wireless and SD data? bemused 3 1,388 04-11-2019, 01:40 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
Idea Note: Wireless reporting not available, free data reporting using SD-card Ariyana 2 1,341 03-20-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Ariyana

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.