Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP Wireless SD Card for The Rest of Us
RE: CPAP Wireless SD Card for The Rest of Us
I downloaded and installed Sleep_master v6.0.0.3p and it found the flash-air card and downloaded the data but then froze. I had to reboot to close it?
Post Reply Post Reply
If there is a lot of data to move over, and your connection is not very strong, it will appear to freeze when transferring data. Any way to move your wifi router closer to your machine? It helps a lot especially if your wifi router is about 40 feet or more away now.

If it is close and you still get issues you can try setting noise_cancel=2 to improve your connection at the expense of range. The default is 0 which give you more range but at the expense of a stable connection in a noisy wifi environment.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
It appears to download all the data, it's when I try to view the data that it freezes.
Post Reply Post Reply
Now it sounds like two different things. What is freezing up? SleepMaster or SleepyHead or something else?

Edit: Never mind. It's been so long since I have used SleepMaster I didn't know they included a data viewer in it. :\

In that case, I would say that if your machine is compatible with the SleepMaster data viewer, make sure your Java runtime is updated.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Why are you using SleepMaster to view your data? It just doesn't have the data display features of SleepyHead.

I download with SleepMaster. import into SleepHeady.
Post Reply Post Reply
I do also, I import to Sleepyhead.
BTW, on another computer I download with Flashpap
but it can't find the wifi SD card at the same time Sleepmaster
can't. Plugging the wifi SD card into a card reader and then back
into my cpap everything works again for a few days?
I suspect now that the wifi quits on the SD card or loses power
from the cpap.
Post Reply Post Reply
CurtRug,
Did you assign the SD card a static IP?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
YES I have. Same one as always.
Post Reply Post Reply
It’s prob something to do with the WiFi and possibly a poor connection. Occasionally my sd cards looses connection to my WiFi mainly when my broadband router reboots. The answer always is to either eject the sd card or unplug and plug back in the cpap machine. I think after a short while the sd card gives up trying to connect to the WiFi if the connection is lost I need to relook at my config but I thought I had the timeout set to never but still
Post Reply Post Reply
YES I'm almost convinced it's probably my Dreamstation cpap losing power to the wifi portion of the Flashair since the Flashair card
transmits normally when plugged into other card readers. I still might buy another Flashair SD card to try just to make sure.
Curt
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 643 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 552 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Loaded wrong SD Card in CPAP Machine SideSleeper 6 754 03-31-2023, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  Inserting the SD Card of the old device into the replaced Philips Dreamstation Cpap deimos 9 4,504 06-24-2022, 12:13 PM
Last Post: deimos
  Best wireless SD card to Airsense 10 + Oscar? Dolla Bill 1 888 09-29-2021, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Aircurve 10 do both wireless and SD data? bemused 3 1,387 04-11-2019, 01:40 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
Idea Note: Wireless reporting not available, free data reporting using SD-card Ariyana 2 1,339 03-20-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Ariyana

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.