Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP Wireless SD Card for The Rest of Us
RE: CPAP Wireless SD Card for The Rest of Us
I downloaded and installed Sleep_master v6.0.0.3p and it found the flash-air card and downloaded the data but then froze. I had to reboot to close it?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
If there is a lot of data to move over, and your connection is not very strong, it will appear to freeze when transferring data. Any way to move your wifi router closer to your machine? It helps a lot especially if your wifi router is about 40 feet or more away now.

If it is close and you still get issues you can try setting noise_cancel=2 to improve your connection at the expense of range. The default is 0 which give you more range but at the expense of a stable connection in a noisy wifi environment.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
It appears to download all the data, it's when I try to view the data that it freezes.
Post Reply Post Reply
Now it sounds like two different things. What is freezing up? SleepMaster or SleepyHead or something else?

Edit: Never mind. It's been so long since I have used SleepMaster I didn't know they included a data viewer in it. :\

In that case, I would say that if your machine is compatible with the SleepMaster data viewer, make sure your Java runtime is updated.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Why are you using SleepMaster to view your data? It just doesn't have the data display features of SleepyHead.

I download with SleepMaster. import into SleepHeady.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cpap info download with no SD card, external modem only confusedcpap 7 985 05-14-2018, 08:07 PM
Last Post: smegnl
Angry EncoreBasic SD card problem [non-PR card?] medinamike 5 649 10-08-2017, 12:04 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  wireless data instead of moving memory card xxyzx 8 1,075 05-10-2017, 06:58 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleep Master wireless XPAP data transfer Jack_Russell_Fan 170 38,213 01-04-2017, 02:54 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Idea WiFi SD Card Data-transfer to ResScan & SH for The Rest of Us Papit 57 15,167 10-30-2016, 10:59 AM
Last Post: sonicboom
  Sleephead Software and Wireless Uploads RESTMD 3 842 10-16-2016, 05:13 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Wireless SD card questions natyprueba 2 872 08-05-2016, 06:26 AM
Last Post: natyprueba

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.