Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP and my Heart
Smile 
I went to the heart doctor today. He had an student/new doctor with him. My doctor started questioning me and ask about my cpap use. At the end of this part of his exam he turned to the new doctor and ask him did he get all of that. I am a little slow but I understood that he was pointing out the good effects of my cpap and the recent changes to the pressures. I felt better and his exam showed that I was improved. He ask that I bring him some of the Sleepyhead charts as he wanted to know more about what it could do. I wish my sleep doctor was as interested.

Post Reply Post Reply
That's awesome.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds like this Doctor is a keeper Smile
Great hear you improving Dancing

(06-17-2016, 08:49 PM)kwhenrykerr Wrote: I went to the heart doctor today. He had an student/new doctor with him. My doctor started questioning me and ask about my cpap use. At the end of this part of his exam he turned to the new doctor and ask him did he get all of that. I am a little slow but I understood that he was pointing out the good effects of my cpap and the recent changes to the pressures. I felt better and his exam showed that I was improved. He ask that I bring him some of the Sleepyhead charts as he wanted to know more about what it could do. I wish my sleep doctor was as interested.

2004-Bon Jovi
it'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy

Observations and recommendations communicated here are the perceptions of the writer and should not be misconstrued as medical advice.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best method for Heart Rate monitoring/correlation doickle 11 521 08-28-2017, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Can the CA pulses be confused as heart palpitations? Rcgop 7 444 04-01-2017, 07:45 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Is apnea secondary to heart problems. EdElliott 7 668 12-19-2016, 03:34 AM
Last Post: holden4th
  [Equipment] low heart rate BrownFox292 4 478 11-24-2016, 03:34 AM
Last Post: holden4th
  [Health] CPAP induced heart problems Rcgop 9 885 10-12-2016, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Rcgop
  No reduction in heart attacks for cpap users Crist 23 2,401 08-29-2016, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Heart Failure, Periodic Breathing, and Exercise chill 2 640 06-27-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: richb