Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP and my Heart
Smile 
CPAP and my Heart
I went to the heart doctor today. He had an student/new doctor with him. My doctor started questioning me and ask about my cpap use. At the end of this part of his exam he turned to the new doctor and ask him did he get all of that. I am a little slow but I understood that he was pointing out the good effects of my cpap and the recent changes to the pressures. I felt better and his exam showed that I was improved. He ask that I bring him some of the Sleepyhead charts as he wanted to know more about what it could do. I wish my sleep doctor was as interested.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP and my Heart
That's awesome.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP and my Heart
Sounds like this Doctor is a keeper Smile
Great hear you improving Dancing

(06-17-2016, 08:49 PM)kwhenrykerr Wrote: I went to the heart doctor today. He had an student/new doctor with him. My doctor started questioning me and ask about my cpap use. At the end of this part of his exam he turned to the new doctor and ask him did he get all of that. I am a little slow but I understood that he was pointing out the good effects of my cpap and the recent changes to the pressures. I felt better and his exam showed that I was improved. He ask that I bring him some of the Sleepyhead charts as he wanted to know more about what it could do. I wish my sleep doctor was as interested.

2004-Bon Jovi
it'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy

Observations and recommendations communicated here are the perceptions of the writer and should not be misconstrued as medical advice.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar Charts: Interrupted sleep with high heart rate xaid 1 105 03-19-2024, 08:15 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Equipment] O2 ring/weird heart rate/no other symptoms jdavis 6 190 03-09-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Sleep study heart rate 250 bpm phoebesalva 5 405 01-13-2024, 12:55 PM
Last Post: phoebesalva
  waking up every 15 minutes and heart shedu1337 11 889 12-26-2023, 06:38 AM
Last Post: shedu1337
Question Any thoughts on why my heart rate increases when using CPAP? hejohoo 2 830 12-17-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: stargazing
  heart palpitations starting CPAP: temporary? acordeon 4 630 12-14-2023, 08:49 PM
Last Post: acordeon
  Many Awakenings with Heart Rate Spikes jr991 3 496 11-18-2023, 05:06 PM
Last Post: jr991

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.