Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP as cause of hypercapnia symptoms
RE: CPAP as cause of hypercapnia symptoms
(04-05-2013, 03:03 AM)Kellysfriend Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=391] I do have a Mirage FX for her. Mine is different from yours, that by the way has very nice holes. This picture is very small. The holes are all the way around the place where your nose would poke out if the elbow for the hose was not there. The holes are like very small slits.

I have had the machine for 90 days. It is going to be returned and Medicare and my secondary are going to get a refund. There is something wrong with the macine as well. It has a repair code on it, something is wrong with the "computer" in the machine. I just figured this out.
Mirage FX: [Image: 06-l.jpg]

Make sure the replacement machine is data capable machine such as S9 AutoSet or PRS1 Auto
S9 AutoSet and Elite are data capable machines
Avoid S9 Escape models such as S9 Escape and Escape Auto
There is nothing S9 about the Escape models, just the looks but looks can be deceiving
Next to stop/start button would say the model name

Avoid any PRS1 machine with Plus in the name and SE models
PR machines are much confusing ... Machines with numbers 450/460 or above are data capable machines
Model number printed on the label at the base of the machine

Best of luck

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for all of the info on machine's. Everyone has been a Godsend with good information. Right now I am bringout out the old CPAP that just blew air just fine.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-05-2013, 03:03 AM)Kellysfriend Wrote: I do have a Mirage FX for her.

I thought your profile said "Swift FX," not "Mirage." Sorry about that.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] O2 ring/weird heart rate/no other symptoms jdavis 6 191 03-09-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Symptoms] Help my symptoms got better at first but then they came back after a month LordofthStrings 14 933 02-22-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: LordofthStrings
  Help figuring out why symptoms are back Jess2117 1 294 02-21-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: MikeR20
  AHI of 10 but severe symptoms? gohoos1998 8 490 01-26-2024, 12:24 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
Gross EVIDENCE OF AIRFIT P10 VENT OBSTRUCTION CAUSING HYPERCAPNIA mdmarmd 137 34,765 01-17-2024, 05:37 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  some improvement but still having symptoms her.suit 1 244 01-04-2024, 12:15 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Can Mild OSA (AHI of 9) + Severe PLMD be Responsible for severe symptoms? gohoos1998 14 882 11-18-2023, 01:06 PM
Last Post: gohoos1998

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.