Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Questions on Oscar Preference Settings
Questions on Oscar Preference Settings
Under File/ Preference/events, waveforms,  is Oscar's default setting a general setting and not specific to any make/model.  So, for example, on Sleep Stage Waveform, even though it is checked, I do not see any data displayed because my Airsense 10 does not have those features to collect those kind of data.  They are collected in Sleep Studies with leads tape to varies parts of your body. Am I correct?

Does premium models eg. Aircurve 10 Vauto or ASV or Airsense 11 models provide more data displays than my Airsense 10?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Questions on Oscar Preference Settings
No, the more advanced machines don't show RERA. That is only common to the AirSense series. The data displayed will only be information that your model reports, if you had and activity on that parameter. Certain parameters, like CSR (misnamed periodic breathing), will not display until you have that type of event on any Resmed.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The Sleep Stage Waveform under Preference/Waveform displays the 4 stages of sleep 
namely 1.Awake  2. REM  3 Light Sleep  4 Deep Sleep.  Presume the Airsense 10 does not have the capability to record these data.  What other make/model machine can?
Post Reply Post Reply
None that I know of. The parameters you list sound like a Zeo, Somnopose, or a Dreem device.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Adjusting Settings based on Oscar data rygonzo93 4 59 9 minutes ago
Last Post: gainerfull
  New - so many questions Matsu1 7 361 1 hour ago
Last Post: Matsu1
  EPR questions juniper 5 197 04-16-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Surgery questions sarahsleeps 8 175 04-16-2024, 10:01 AM
Last Post: coffee9724
  New Bilevel user help with settings (oscar attached) opo218 6 131 04-15-2024, 02:56 PM
Last Post: opo218
Question [Equipment] Airsense 11 Questions tblaster 2 152 04-02-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: tblaster
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 248 03-27-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.