Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] changing pressure
changing pressure
hi, I just had another study done and they said that my pressure has changed and ajusted . it is supposed to be lower than the 14-10 that I am using I am able to get into the clinician menu but I am not able to go down to change the pressure . can anyone help me. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: changing pressure
Before making any changes, Best check with your doctor
No point making any changes, if changes are not necessary
What data saying on the sleep report (AHI, AI, CAI) leak, pressure
You can download either of both software, ResScan and SleepyHead to view detailed data on your computer

Once you,re in Setting, push the dial once (highlighted in blue)
Turn dial to go down to whatever want to change ... push dial and color change to orange
Turn dial to make changes and when done, push dial to confirm and color change to blue
When all done, scroll down to "Home" and push dial to exit

Here setup instruction and video: http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup

The manual is available via email: http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

What s9 model are you using ... Next to power button shows the model name
Post Reply Post Reply
Which S9 do you have? The manual covers most of the S9s (I don't think it includes the VPAP).
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi tdromo09,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Which S9 machine do you have?
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 209 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea NewlyDiagnosed 8 402 02-26-2024, 05:08 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 275 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Changing Motor on AirCurve10 ASV Stockton2Malone2 1 278 01-22-2024, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Surprised Apap- changing settings Swsch2985 2 402 01-06-2024, 02:16 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Isn't Resmed's Expiratory Pressure Relief really Inspiratory Pressure Support?? Reznik 122 18,646 12-09-2023, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Kathy14225
  Insurance Compliance and Changing My Own Pressure Brennie 3 433 11-27-2023, 10:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.