Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] cpap settings

How do I change settings on my
ResMed S9 cpap autosetThanks
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day skullvalleyjoe, welcome to Apnea Board.

At the top of each page in this forum there is a link to CPAP setup manuals. There are hundreds of manuals available, some of which can be downloaded and others need to be emailed, so make sure you read the instructions and follow them carefully to make sure you get the right manual.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi skullvalleyjoe,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more answers to your question.
Much success to you on getting your settings changed and with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

The obvious question is why would you want to. There are good reasons, but is there something about your data that has you thinking you could do better? You stated in your profile that you use other software. What software do you use, and what readings are you getting that seem out of sorts, such that you want to try changes?

Thanks, and good luck. Hope you find the answers and appropriate manuals.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
You'll note I am listed as an Advisory Member. I am honored to be listed as such. See the fine print - Advisory Members as a group provide advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies. Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
I thank everyone that replied to my post on changing settings on my s9 cpap. I have at last read the manual and discovered the answers to all my questions.
Post Reply Post Reply
You might also find these instructions and the S9 setup video helpful
http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup

As for software, here is the download link for SleepyHead (windows and Mac) and ResScan (windows only)
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Aircurve 10 VAuto settings recommendations Keith R 11 425 11-19-2017, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Keith R
  Some questions [leakage & proper settings] dhammond 5 232 11-19-2017, 11:24 AM
Last Post: nappyhair2
  Need help with pressure settings readyforsleep 14 557 11-18-2017, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Older Machines With PS & EPAP Settings? Greggory 8 137 11-15-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Greggory
  PR System One Mask Resistance Settings sharkcity 18 18,626 11-02-2017, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Raymond Hallett
  Nasal congestion Humidifier settings larrygreg 26 948 10-31-2017, 05:17 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Help with comfort settings Phillips DreamStation Annie66 7 382 10-19-2017, 03:55 PM
Last Post: KSMatthew