Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP data for provider
RE: CPAP data for provider
(05-21-2020, 06:48 PM)PhoebeAnn Wrote: Is the ResMed AirCurve 10 particularly fussy about the size or speed of the SD card? If I eventually have to send my doc a copy of the SD card, I'd rather copy the ResMed card onto another card and send that one, keeping the original with the machine. I don't have it handy now, but I think it's a 2GB card; I've found a 4GB card I could use.

I do not know if it is particular about the size of the card.  I did not already have a card so I paid extra for the smaller Resmed card just to be sure.
Post Reply Post Reply
A 4 GB card wlll work fine. No problem.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Any SD card between 2GB and 32GB will work the cheapest you can find is better
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-22-2020, 03:22 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: Any SD card between 2GB and 32GB will work the cheapest you can find is better

Thanks; that's consistent with my usual tactic.
Post Reply Post Reply
High speed SD cards work too. In my A10 there's a SanDisk 16GB SD Ultra II / Class 10, that was retired from my camera. Fringe benefit... OSCAR copies the files in a hurry...
"Life is dream, awakening is death..."
- Chinese proverb
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 148 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  [CPAP] New to cpap! Just wondering if my data looks ok so far wwjkcd 1 168 03-08-2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] Need help with low pulse ox data/CPAP data Dan E 5 405 02-05-2024, 03:41 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  New CPAP user - OSCAR Data Bourgi 7 674 02-04-2024, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Bourgi
  [Pressure] Fairly new to CPAP, need help interpreting OSCAR data Maverick3u3 5 304 02-04-2024, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Maverick3u3
  DreamStation 2 Advanced Provider ManualIII Clay L 2 269 01-28-2024, 08:03 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  First post, provider is not much help. DPAlaska 2 271 01-26-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: DPAlaska

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.