Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP data incorrect/corrupt AHI = 0.00
Gross 
CPAP data incorrect/corrupt AHI = 0.00
Good Day!
First, thank you for the apneaboard website & Sleepyhead software!!

I have issues....... (I know, don't we all)
I'm pretty sure others have ran into this.

on 12/18/2013 there are many errors on the SleepyHead presentation. the AHI (and all other topics) is reported as 0.00

Sleep Wake Hours
12/18/2013 20:59 05:41 -422243:-10:-44

Session Info: Cpap Ses 6 (1st 3 invalid, last 3 good)

I've ID the bad sessions / found the sessions main file (1387447577=52b2c519.001). How do I remove (modify) it from influencing any other data?
Any help is most appreciated.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP data incorrect/corrupt AHI = 0.00
Hi etsad, welcome aboard
Whats the model name of your S9, model name printed next to on/off button

Hang in there for someone who can help with your problem, in meantime you can also download ResScan, some people can have problem with either software

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi etsad,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more suggestions and best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Put the card back into your machine.

Unplug your machine for about 5 minutes or so then plug back in.

Tomorrow, check the card again. You may have lost some data due to the screwy-ness but not much.

In SleepyHead, down at the bottom of the day with the multiple sessions, click the black/green boxes of one of the double times. You don't want time to disappear from the graph, but you want it to blink and look "cleaner" if that makes sense. Every once a while, SH does that. Not as much as it used to. Make sure you have the latest version.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I would try the following (aborting if any step didn't work):

1. Make a backup of the SD card on your computer, remove the offending session data from the backup and see if the backup data imports into SleepyHead without issue.
2. Copy the backup to a small capacity SD card and see if your Resmed machine doesn't give you data card error when inserting the SD Card and correct the error by reformatting it. 3. Check that your Resmed device hasn't coped back the offending data to the test SD card.
4. Delete the offending data from your Remed SD care.
5. Purge the offending SleepyHead data day via the menu string: Data->Advanced->Purge CPAP Data->Current Selected Day

Hope this helps.

Edit: Ignore my suggestion. Do what Paula suggested - Sounds like the voice of experience to me.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is interesting. I didn't know you could delete just one day's data. I had seen the Advanced > Purge CPAP Data, but never went further because I assumed it would delete all the data, and I certainly didn't want to delete my data. But in late December I had one horrible night where my AHI was 7.45, although it averages 0.90 and is rarely over 2.5. I decided to delete the data for that day, just because it is messing up my pretty numbers. But when I tried it SleepyHead crashed. I tried it several times and it always crashes as soon as I click on Delete Selected Day. This is SleepyHead 0.9.3-0(beta), compiled from source several months ago.

Oh well. Not a big deal.
Post Reply Post Reply
Idea 
(01-11-2014, 04:19 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Put the card back into your machine.

Unplug your machine for about 5 minutes or so then plug back in.

Tomorrow, check the card again. You may have lost some data due to the screwy-ness but not much.

In SleepyHead, down at the bottom of the day with the multiple sessions, click the black/green boxes of one of the double times. You don't want time to disappear from the graph, but you want it to blink and look "cleaner" if that makes sense. Every once a while, SH does that. Not as much as it used to. Make sure you have the latest version.

Thank you (ALL) for the responses! I figured out what was happening Paula02, ya got me tinkering and I noticed that if my Session's Start AND End times were the same the data (AHI) would be 0.00 and kill that days numeric results. Toggle that session off and problem solved.

Thank You!
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-11-2014, 04:19 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: In SleepyHead, down at the bottom of the day with the multiple sessions, click the black/green boxes of one of the double times. You don't want time to disappear from the graph, but you want it to blink and look "cleaner" if that makes sense. Every once a while, SH does that. Not as much as it used to. Make sure you have the latest version.

this is why that on Dec 20 it shows that I had slept over 16 hours because there is a duplicate in there. The next day shows that I only slept a little over 4 hours. I haven't figured out how to correct it. I did notice it is the same in ResScan as far as the hours go. Not sure what happened.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can't tell you how to fix your problem, but one important lesson I've learned about corrupt data is to be sure you power the S9 down before removing the card. I was have similar issues until I learned on this forum how to shut it down and power it up.

With the SD card still in the machine, press and hold the I/O or power button down til the screen goes black. Click the little lock button to "lock" on the card. Reverse the procedure when replacing it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 144 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  [CPAP] New to cpap! Just wondering if my data looks ok so far wwjkcd 1 166 03-08-2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] Need help with low pulse ox data/CPAP data Dan E 5 403 02-05-2024, 03:41 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  New CPAP user - OSCAR Data Bourgi 7 674 02-04-2024, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Bourgi
  [Pressure] Fairly new to CPAP, need help interpreting OSCAR data Maverick3u3 5 300 02-04-2024, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Maverick3u3
Question [Pressure] Returning Auto CPAP user, help interpreting my OSCAR data and pressure settings cpappadoppoulos 3 403 01-25-2024, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Video [Treatment] Looking for Insight on my CPAP data scarcityj 6 401 01-16-2024, 10:09 PM
Last Post: scarcityj

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.