Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP gets better and better
CPAP gets better and better
[attachment=13509]Thanks Sleeprider, ii have been using the collar for a few days now and my AHI keeps getting better, however i have a ner problem.  my nasal mask arrived today, and i wonder if i should change something that is working well except for a red mark on the bridge of my nose to use the nasal mask.  i was trained that "if it ain't broke don't fix it" but there is a lot of money in the nasal mask.  thoughts anyone.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP gets better and better
successful papping is largely a result of trial and error. what's the harm in trying? worst case the new mask leaks or is uncomfortable, maybe you have a spike in events and you go back to the mask you're using now. remember to change the mask type setting in the machine. the collar will be even more essential with a nasal pillow mask if you're prone to mouth / lip leaks. I use airfit p10 pillows and a collar with pressures ranging up to 25 cmw. never any mask leaks but lip leaks are the bane of my cpap experience (significantly but not entirely reduced by the collar).
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.