Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] how to copy SD card settings into replacement REMstar A-Flex
how to copy SD card settings into replacement REMstar A-Flex
Hi

Was using a trial Respirnoics REMstar Auto A-FLEX 560P. Machine was setup for me with all the correct settings which stored on the SD CARD

I have just purchased the same machine and the card settings wont install into new machine when I install the card.

Is there a sequence of buttons etc when turning on machine to enable this?

thanks in advance
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: how to copy SD card settings into replacement REMstar A-Flex
prs1 setup pictures and video http://www.apneaboard.com/pr-system-one-...structions

provider manual available via mail http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

sleepyhead software http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software

Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the links

I can't find the information on how to take the settings on an SDCARD and transfer them into the replacement machine. It doesn't happen when I insert the card and enter the setup menu. The machine is still in default mode.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-08-2014, 03:07 AM)wakeup Wrote: Thanks for the links

I can't find the information on how to take the settings on an SDCARD and transfer them into the replacement machine. It doesn't happen when I insert the card and enter the setup menu. The machine is still in default mode.
i don,t know about coping from sd card but you can go the clinical menu of the old machine and write down the settings so you can set the new machine exactly the same as the old machine. ensure 'show ahi/leak/pb set to 'on'
[Image: attachment.php?aid=188]
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-08-2014, 03:07 AM)wakeup Wrote: Thanks for the links

There's no way to "transfer" as far as I know. You need to read what the settings are on the old machine and set them in the new machine manually.

The free SleepyHead program will help you read the settings and will help you tell if you have them right on the new machine, but it won't program the settings into the new machine.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think machine settings are tied to a machine serial number with the intent of preventing accidentally giving a patient the wrong SD card with wrong therapy settings. ergo, you'll have to program a new machine manually.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
BTW, SleepyHead will display the most important settings on the old SD card if you've used it in the machine. You'll have to put it into the new machine manually from the clinician's menu.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi wakeup,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck on getting your new machine set up.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,067 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 10 1,827 03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: breinersj
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 380 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 204 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 7 1,127 02-29-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Can I buy just the Airsense 10 Motor replacement part? JohnReam 29 9,904 02-26-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  [Equipment] Replacement Cellular Modem DMAllen 18 5,798 02-25-2024, 05:36 AM
Last Post: Neo2020

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.