Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP leads to marriage!
Hey AB'ers...been very busy so haven't posted much lately but just wanted to let y'all know that I got married 8/22 in Banff, AB Canada (I live in TX in the USA). I love Banff and told myself many years ago that if I ever got married again, that's where I wanted to do it, so it was a dream come true for me. So how does this tie into CPAP you ask? Well, I used to snore so loudly that my new bride would often have to go sleep in another bedroom if she stayed the night at my place, before I started CPAP almost a year ago now. After starting therapy...no more snoring! So, if not for CPAP, the marriage may have never taken place! Way-to-happy
We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Congratulations, B36!! Well-done Way-to-happy
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINIONS ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY STATEMENTS OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats, B36!

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Congrats, B36! BCongrats

Well-done
This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and 
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way 
are to be considered flaws or defects.

Post Reply Post Reply
Congratulations and may you have a long and happy union!

Alternate tag lines for the rest of us -

CPAP adds guest room! "Now that I can sleep with my spouse again, it's just like having a new room!"

CPAP avoids divorce! "I can live with the drinking and the womanizing, but the snoring has to go!"

CPAP avoids pillow trauma! Completely fictitious studies have shown non-compliant xPAP users are ten times more likely to require surgical removal of pillows from their heads.

CPAP avoids murder! "At that point, your honor, I just had to shoot him!" "NOT GUILTY!"

CPAP avoids the apocalypse! Face it, some mornings before I was on therapy, global destruction didn't seem like a bad idea.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congratulations B36! Keep this up and you'll have a little B37 and B38 running around soon! Smile
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi b360155, CONGRATULATIONS! to you on your recent marriage.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbfjhH0Ezg_juCUxyVyjx...p7e9-GgK0S]
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-09-2012, 11:03 AM)mjbearit Wrote: Congratulations B36! Keep this up and you'll have a little B37 and B38 running around soon! Smile

Thanks everyone! Thanks BUT I can guarantee you there will not be any more little B's in the family tree. Been there, done that...too old now! Oh-jeez
We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

(09-09-2012, 05:03 PM)b360155 Wrote: Thanks everyone! Thanks BUT I can guarantee you there will not be any more little B's in the family tree. Been there, done that...too old now! Oh-jeez

Adopt a puppy; they're far less trouble. Eat-popcorn
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply