Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP leads to marriage!
Amen, brother.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(09-09-2012, 10:41 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(09-09-2012, 05:03 PM)b360155 Wrote: Thanks everyone! Thanks BUT I can guarantee you there will not be any more little B's in the family tree. Been there, done that...too old now! Oh-jeez

Adopt a puppy; they're far less trouble. Eat-popcorn

We already have 3 dogs that are our "kids" plus I have 1 real son from a prior marriage. Agree SS, the dogs are far less trouble!Too-funny

We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Well according to Tony Randall you are never too old! LOL! However, having raised 5 kids, and countless pets over the years, we are happy to just not have anything right now. We have 2 aging cats and that is quite enough! Our kids keep trying to tell us we need a dog...um.....NO!
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX

I think a pet rock is the best, (Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha.) No Muss, No Fuss, (Ha-Ha.)
trish6hundred
I would get married again. However, methinks my wife MIGHT have something to say about that. Dielaughing
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(09-09-2012, 06:36 AM)b360155 Wrote: Hey AB'ers...been very busy so haven't posted much lately but just wanted to let y'all know that I got married 8/22 in Banff, AB Canada (I live in TX in the USA). I love Banff and told myself many years ago that if I ever got married again, that's where I wanted to do it, so it was a dream come true for me. So how does this tie into CPAP you ask? Well, I used to snore so loudly that my new bride would often have to go sleep in another bedroom if she stayed the night at my place, before I started CPAP almost a year ago now. After starting therapy...no more snoring! So, if not for CPAP, the marriage may have never taken place! Way-to-happy

Congrats B36!!!
Great to hear the news!!
"Goodnight Chesty wherever you are!"