Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] [mb635] - AirSense 10 Autoset to Aircurve 10 ASV
RE: [mb635] - AirSense 10 Autoset Sleep Analysis
The hose with the white spiral should be a standard hose, not heated like the picture 2, that one has a bronze spiral and is the ClimateLine heated. The F20 will connect to either as they have standardized the connection. Now note the F20 has some variations in that there's an F20 AirFit in silicone cushion and AirTouch in memory foam. Further, some older F20s had a different elbow, and newer ones have one called QuietAir. I'll add images if found. Even so, the F20 in any variant will hook to any regular PAP hose.

See the images as posted by RayBee for the different elbows BTW. http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid321566
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your help. My issue is that I cannot connect the f20 Mask to the dark gray pipe. How can I take the attachment that is connected to the light gray pipe, and it on the dark gray pipe? I really don't want to break this thing, plus I really don't want to spend money on another mask if possible.
Post Reply Post Reply
Check to be sure the straight end of the hose is connected to the mask, not the 90° angled side. The machine and the angled side of the hose connects on the other side. If the hose won't fit, then something may be stuck inside the hose connector or something may be on the mask elbow preventing connection.

See here:
[Image: Mxe4ujo.jpg]
[Image: 31b8uwT.jpg]
[Image: j47kNLN.jpg]
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Double post via StuiePhone...
Post Reply Post Reply
I am sending a video to show you what I mean, I can't connect the the plastic piece from my dark grey pipe to the f20 mask. I am trying to figure out how to take off the original f20 plastic piece that connects to the mask. 

Post Reply Post Reply
OK, gotcha. The elbow that has the hose attached, instead of pushing the white tabs in, grab the hose end and pull it off the elbow. There will be some resistance, but it must be that way or PAP pressure would blow the hose off the mask.

See here: pull the silicone end of the hose to separate it from the elbow as in this image

[Image: 2upqB9l.jpg?1]
Post Reply Post Reply
thank you so much !!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay I finally got my machine ! I thank God that this came as soon as it did, I was wondering what type of settings I shoudl use? Please let me know based on this screen shot:

https://imgur.com/a/2r6nFU8
Post Reply Post Reply
This would be the VAuto? Regardless, it looks like S for S mode, spontaneous mode breathing. It also is delivering a straight min/max of 8.6-13.8. OK maybe it works. I think I may have missed some info somewhere. Was ASV for CA shot down or did our assessment change? I guess this must be the transition from CPAP to BPAP and hoping ASV is next when BPAP therapy fails. VAuto/S mode seems to indicate they'd want to play the Avoid CA game here. If this is accurate on expected need for ASV, this may be a bit messy. Fasten seatbelts please.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey Sacrastic Dave,

Thank you so much for responding. The reason why I am showing this is because I was told by bonjour to buy an ASV. I linked the product here in prior posts. And now I am trying to figure out how to get the settings I need based on the data that I posted initially. If needed, I can post another thread asking for helping this regard. The OSCAR data is in the beginning of the thread. I didn't purchase the ASV by the instructions of my doctor. I bought it on my own because I simply needed it, and my health insurance doesn't cover medical equipment. So I am just just wondering what settings would be good for me. Is there any way we can CC or get Bonjour's attention politely so that we can get his attention?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with new AirCurve 10 VAuto Settings aubreyjs 6 137 9 hours ago
Last Post: aubreyjs
  Does Aircurve 10 Vauto record events and flow limits during ramp mode? SingleH 3 52 10 hours ago
Last Post: SingleH
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 2 87 Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 53 1,467 Yesterday, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Pawpri
  [Equipment] Bag for Aircurve 10 without humidifier? melbell 2 112 04-15-2024, 09:09 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
Smile Alan's New ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto Came Today! Deborah K. 20 1,001 04-14-2024, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Aircurve 10 Vauto ANTIKATE 5 163 04-14-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.