Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP medication
CPAP medication
Been seeing a commerical on tv for a med called Sunosi. I didn't want to post a link in case it might come across as an ad. 

The med is supposed to increase your daytime energy and alertness. There are side affects as always. Anyone here taking it, or know anything about it? 

The last visit to see my sleep doctor, I told him that I was still tired and listless after being on CPAP now for over two years. He suggested a med to perk me up during the day. I don't recall it being Sunosi, but I declined it. 

I told him I preferred a cat nap when needed. He agreed.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP medication
I had posted about this drug in another thread and a member provided this reply about Sunsoi, http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid379662.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the link. Even the tv commercial made it sound risky............. Rolleyes
Post Reply Post Reply
I just saw that ad about 15 minutes ago on TV and went to drugs.com and checked it out--only for info not interest.. Sounds like bad stuff--first use seems to be for narcolepsy.
Post Reply Post Reply
I find B 12 injections very helpful. I feel like a slug when I wait too long. I don't like pills of needles. Put them off to often, Folly I guess.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seeing large number of clear airway events after starting new medication PapaColin 5 323 01-20-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Health] FYI Medication study for OSA Gideon 0 258 11-17-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Impact of blood pressure medication kemeky 16 1,482 01-15-2023, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Lucid
  Apnimed - New OSA medication? Cpalms 1 613 07-05-2022, 10:23 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Medication affects on OSCAR data coldfeet7 1 497 03-20-2022, 10:50 PM
Last Post: coldfeet7
  Medication, a cautionary tale tinyobject 4 1,024 09-11-2020, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Dormeo
  APAP / Medication etc Davidacarrick 1 789 07-15-2020, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.