Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] missing data
missing data
hello peeps.... not sure what happened here but imported data from sd card to the sleepy head program and all my tidal volume, resp rate etc are missing but it still gave me a AHI index with some data on the left screen shot.  I did noticed when I shut off the machine there was a sentence on the interface of the res med machine but it did not last long enough on the display to read and i'm not sure how to figure out what it said.  Anyone ever had this happen or suggestions.  I also attached the previous days report as a comparison
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: missing data
bowhunter99:

Down the page on the right side & click on graphs beside event flags.

Bag-head  snorybob.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-09-2018, 06:31 PM)snorybob Wrote: bowhunter99:

Down the page on the right side & click on graphs beside event flags.

Bag-head  snorybob.

thanks for the quick response snorybob.  I do see where you are talking about.  When clicking on the graph nothing changes, I then went to the previous nights graph tab and I can make that display or not display.  wish there was a way to pull up on the res med machine what it was telling me when I turned it off this morning.
Post Reply Post Reply
bowhunter99:

I've tried it on my own data then realize you have another problem. Looks like you have lost last night data. Hope some PC pro have a solution to your problem. Sorry, I can't help you! 

Bag-head   snorybob.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 269 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown. Captain Howdy 2 478 10-11-2023, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Captain Howdy
  Missing some OSCAR data?/RM AirSense11 TomWii 2 648 08-12-2023, 04:30 PM
Last Post: TomWii
Question [CPAP] Is the Resmed algorithm missing my AHI events? Nathan Graves 2 612 08-10-2023, 08:07 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Aircurve 10 VAUTO - missing Ti MAX/Min,Trigger, Rise time? sleep2023 9 1,018 06-26-2023, 10:10 AM
Last Post: sleep2023
  Myair app missing 1/2 of days sleep period Dchurch 4 706 03-21-2023, 01:52 PM
Last Post: SleepyMac

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.