Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP monitoring?
CPAP monitoring?
Good Morning Fellow Apnea Partners -

I am chasing a new life insurance policy and the company wants a compliance report for the last 6 months. My AEIO EVEREST 3 might have a way to show evidence of compliance but I do not know. Also, I do not have any computer software which might offer this info.

Does my AEIO EVEREST 3 have a facility to read my use?

Many thanks in advance - Yawn Boone
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP monitoring?
Hi Yawn!

Welcome

Most of what we do here is monitor the therapy and fix problems
Hang in there and I'm sure more folks will be able to help with your machine.

Cheers!

"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Yawn Boone,
Found this information on Supplier #1 website (See supplier list at top of page).
It appears this machine is no longer available, but you may still be able to retrieve data, but since you have no software, then I'm not sure. You can call where you bought it, or a supplier to see if they can retrieve data from it.

Information from website:
Optional Software Capability. The Everest 3 can now record 13 months of daily compliance data with its new on-board memory. Use the DataRest Docking Station and Software to transfer data from the CPAP to the Data Card for a graphical interpretation of your therapy.
Good luck.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It appears getting the data off the machine is quite difficult. The PAP machine has to be put on a docking station and a data card that's about the size of a credit card inserted into a slot. Then the data card is removed and their proprietary card reader and software is used to create a report. This equipment is no longer available.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Yawn Boone,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more answers to your questions and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Yawn,
Sounds to me from the feedback above that you need an upgrade on your hardware in order
to feasably get what you need taken care of.

How did you get that particular machine?
Is it something from an old dusty warehouse that they pawned off on you?

Just curious.

:/
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-27-2015, 07:17 AM)Shastzi Wrote: Yawn,
Sounds to me from the feedback above that you need an upgrade on your hardware in order
to feasably get what you need taken care of.

How did you get that particular machine?
Is it something from an old dusty warehouse that they pawned off on you?

Just curious.

:/

Shastzi - I bought that machine when it was new! Been a CPAPer for 15 years and it keeps working. Funny thought tho, getting a CPAP at a dusty old warehouse from some equally dusty pawn broker! Cheers
(08-26-2015, 11:04 AM)justMongo Wrote: It appears getting the data off the machine is quite difficult. The PAP machine has to be put on a docking station and a data card that's about the size of a credit card inserted into a slot. Then the data card is removed and their proprietary card reader and software is used to create a report. This equipment is no longer available.

Greetings Just mongo - yeah its an old machine that keeps working and I am not surprised it has limits by today's standards. Cheers
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-26-2015, 10:26 AM)OpalRose Wrote: Hi Yawn Boone,
Found this information on Supplier #1 website (See supplier list at top of page).
It appears this machine is no longer available, but you may still be able to retrieve data, but since you have no software, then I'm not sure. You can call where you bought it, or a supplier to see if they can retrieve data from it.

Information from website:
Optional Software Capability. The Everest 3 can now record 13 months of daily compliance data with its new on-board memory. Use the DataRest Docking Station and Software to transfer data from the CPAP to the Data Card for a graphical interpretation of your therapy.
Good luck.

Opal Rose - Many thanks. Cheers
(08-26-2015, 10:25 AM)Shastzi Wrote: Hi Yawn!

Welcome

Most of what we do here is monitor the therapy and fix problems
Hang in there and I'm sure more folks will be able to help with your machine.

Cheers!

Shastzi - Many thanks. I now realize I am breathing through an antique!

Cheers

Post Reply Post Reply
Are you working with a sleep doctor at all? Maybe the one who gave you the original prescription?

Contact them and ask about getting a compliance report for your machine. They might have the equipment in a corner to do it.
Post Reply Post Reply
How bad are your copays?

You might call up your insurance company and tell them that your machine is obsolete and can't generate compliance reports, and if they want compliance reports, you'll have to have a new $leep te$t, multiple doctor visits, and buy a new machine. That's going to cost a lot more than just continuing coverage on your existing machine.

However, getting a new, fully data capable machine does have its advantages. Read the Useful Links in my signature line at the bottom of this post for hints on how to not get screwed by the DME and which machine to get.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] Need help with Pulse Oximetry monitoring results NickAsleepPol 1 437 11-14-2023, 05:14 AM
Last Post: NickAsleepPol
  Would like to add Pulse Oximetry to my monitoring Boreas 3 588 11-13-2023, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Boreas
  Sleep postures monitoring Pixel Ninja 1 365 07-09-2023, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Capnography with CPAP (home monitoring) Apnea23 2 511 06-04-2023, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Sleep Tracking/Monitoring Device GoliGoli 0 484 08-01-2022, 01:11 PM
Last Post: GoliGoli
  DME charges for remote monitoring KC8RXQ 5 1,028 07-01-2022, 10:37 PM
Last Post: clownbell
  Watch for monitoring sleep? Benzi 0 492 06-01-2022, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Benzi

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.